Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Valentine's Day Advice Needed.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

This is one of the times where I post a serious question in hopes that amongst all of you turds who try to be funny someone will take the time to consider this question.

Here's the scenario. My girlfriend of four years and I broke up 3 months or so ago do to me messing things up. We still hang out a lot and talk everyday. I want to buy her roses for valentine's day, and I think she'd appreciate it. There is a new girl in my life though, whom I've been hanging out with quite a bit. The thing is, this girl is friends with all of my friends, and I think one of my friends might even like her, and most of them know her better than I do anyways. Should I buy her roses for valentine's day too? And if so, should I leave them on her doorstep anonymously, or should I write a card that would just say there a friendship gift? She's a great girl, but if anyone found out I gave them to her, things with my ex-girlfriend would be completely over, and things amongst my group of friends would probably become uncomfortable. Anyone have any thoughts/advice? Thanks.

2. krie

krie Guest

just buy roses for both..red for the ex.. white for the new girl

3. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

You think white roses would be better for the new girl? I thought red long stem roses might be nice too.... the same for each.... and neither would know about the either?

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

There was never any doubt that I would give my ex-girlfriend flowers for v-day. I just don't know about giving the new girl flowers; she dated a friend of mine, I think another friend of mine likes her, and we have a lot of really close mutual friends. Plus, she basically grew up with my ex-girlfriend. At this point I'm sure I want to buy her flowers... I just don't know if it should be anonymously or not. Thanks for the feedback though.

5. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

That's the thing... I still want her in my life. Before I messed things up, there were talks of marrying this girl; and I still think she's the one I want to end up with. But basically, the reason we broke up, is because I'm 21, we've been together since I was 17.... I needed to get out and see what else is out there. I know I run the risk of losing her.... but.... other ladies were looking too good....

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

if you still want the ex in your life then dont send the new one roses unless its anonymus(spell check? im retarded). because if she finds out you did this then she (ex gf) may think you have a new intrest. if you really care as much about your ex as you let on then there would be no question as to what you should really do, and bros before hoes, i know that saying is used so often its disgusting but its true, friends are always there for you, and im sure you wouldnt want one of your friends to do that to you. so try to lul your way closer to your ex if you want her back, or try to disway your friend from this new girl, if you think its worth it. but if you must send roses to this girl it should be anonymususus however the fuck you spell that word.

7. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

that's a real good idea :idea:

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Get a ski-mask and anal-rape her in an alley
    somewhere, then when you're done whip the
    mask off and say "HAPPY VANLENTINE'S DAY,
    I LOVE YOU!"

Then rip out a chunk of her hair and punch her
    in the face with it.

9. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

This is good advice, thanks. The thing about my ex is that she doesn't want to be back together right now, and says that we can't be back together "for a while" (we have to build back trust). She has said that she thinks we should see other people... basically I don't think she'll be taking me back anytime soon, and this new girl might think I'm coming on too strong unless the flowers were anonymous...

10. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

umm, dude? valentine's day is made for coming on strong.

give the ex a mixture of red and white roses. white for love, red for passion. give the new girl some flowers, but do something weird with it, like dye the petals black or purple (pilot works well for this) or spraypaint them silver. any asshole can buy flowers. but you need to be the asshole who actually took it a step further. (i think it's a bad idea to give the new girl flowers, by the way.)

sidenote: is new girl possibly so attractive BECAUSE it's a bad idea (dated your friend, other friend crush, grew up with your ex, etc.)? think about it this way - how would you feel if one of your homies gave your ex girl flowers on valentine's day? it might not be the same (time spent dating, proximity of breakup, etc.) but in theory it's pretty damn close. don't push your luck.

sidenote 2: don't date anyone near the girl you want to get back together with. find girls who just moved to town or have absolutely no relation to your friends or ex girl. i made that mistake and am still paying for it in some respects.

yeah, i'm all over the place. give ex flowers, mix red/white. no flowers to new girl, bad fugazi, too close to friends and ex. find random girl on the street and give her flowers. it's totally random and people usually take it really well and are all smiles all day. then you're a good person. then tell ex about it and make her all mushy for you. heheheh.

11. Telo

Telo Elite Member

this sounds like a bad case of "imapussyitis"..

12. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Actually more of a "idontwanttofuckthingsup,justkeepmyoptionsopenitis"

Don't be an assholeitis.

13. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Here's what I decided to do. Exgirlfriend gets a dozen roses. New girl gets a dozen roses anonymously. Reasons why:

1. If ex found out about new girl getting roses from me, ex would be pissed, and maybe gone completely.

2. New girl is still just a friend, and I'm still kind of seeing if she has feelings or what not.

3. Anonymous flowers will make her wonder. And if she asks I can always tell her; or tell her at a later date.

14. MANIK DEK

MANIK DEK Member

buy here a necklace, you cant go wrong with a necklace:idea:

15. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist