VAGINA'S

Inner Gossip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I get laid very often and i also can give you a full analysis of the word 'gynecologist'. I will also second what bojangles said.

wet..slimy..gooey....smelly shit------hahaha--------hey inner gossip listen up.....either you made the girl come which i highly doubt(accounts for the gooey shit)---or she has some kind of bacterial infection in there.------from my worldly experience i'd say that each girl's vagina has a different type of smell to it---she's emitting pheromones to get the male all worked up and that is what usually happens...a big part of sex is in our noses...we smell each other and see what we like and don't like-----it's called sexual chemistry and all the senses come into play.----one of the main reasons for the existance of pubic hair in girls and guys is that the hair usually soaks in the odor that is coming from our inner loins----isn't sex such a beautiful,natural thing....dr. whiteboy does housecalls too

Guest willy.wonka

TAKE CARE OF YOUR NUANY

girls,drink lots of water...have your nuanay smell natural..if you drink too much "poisons"...soda,beer,fish suace...it causes for some nauny to smell aweful...drink water....

Archived