vagina plant

jobeone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is it like a magic-eye thing or something? <staring blankly at the screen> Ooohhhh I see it now...that's tight.

"Oh look a schooner!" - little boy

"Ahaha, you bumb bastard, it's not a schooner it's a sailboat" - Willam

"A schooner IS a sailboat, stuuupppiddd..." - little boy

i was just being agood sport because the whole entire I AM JOBE thing has already been dealt with in my life i am over it.

if there is a nother jobe great i hope he paints decent and has a completely different style than me (and with time will realize there is one jobe who has been doing it for a while *me the fake jobe* and he will respect that *** sooner or later).

i do trains. i bomb boston. he is in la and there is one in seattle. and all i have seen from la jobe is paper so i am not concerned to him being the "real jobe".

the people who need to know know and those who dont well... that is their job to be ignorant that i why they probably drink beer eat meat and wave an american flag. ill get my self in trouble for being closed minded but.... i think this whole ordeal has led to show that i am not... well... whatever.

besides the obvious sarcasm inherent to that posting. i dont think i need to explain that point on this website alone the vegan stance has been belabored. if you want to see why killing innocent animals and making them suffer just to graftify some source of unnatural hunger is ignorant read peter singers animal liberation. other than that my comment was a sarcasm inducing comment.

boogy which jober are you talking about. and which myth. west coast or east coast?

• 4 years later...

Archived