va thread

dcstylez149

yo anyone here write close to virginia or does anyone roll around the area everyonce in a while? or dc? anyway imma be posted new pics alot cause my boi let me borrow his cam so this is gonna be all recent things. Ps no i am not a god so dont think i am trying to run things lol.

this is me, yes i kno im black and i skate but i just like to have fun:

chillnathetchsel.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup pimpin..Check it out..I highly doubt this thread is going to stay open..Mods around here are very strict bout shit..First they aint goin to like you askin people if they want to get together.(Do it under your own discretion).Right away they going to think u a pig..Postin pics of yourself and not Graffiti its a No No...You lucky these guys posted some pics or your thread would've been closed..I suggest you edit your first post, take that picture down and post any Graffiti pictures you have..Even if it aint your shit....I bet you a New York fat, this thread will be closed by the end of the day..Good Luck...Peace...