VA REBELS

cyneonehd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my last word.

These are my last words i will ever say on 12 oz. Yes i am cyne.. yes i got caught. Its better you hear it from the source rather the news or newspaper cuz at the current moment im all over the local media.. Vdot and fairfax county are out for blood.. Its no joke.. Till this day i am done with graffiti... It was fun but i am facing felony charges which will fuck my entire life up... It was fun while it lasted and i thank those who respected me and the work i put in while i was around... there arent many of you but to those who actually respected me.. thank you. I was famous for a hot sec but its all over now. I will always love graffiti.. i will always look at the world in a writers point of view.. i will always image my name painted across a nice clean wall.. a clean train.. the days of creepin into yards.. bombing 95.. Chillin wit my boys in my crew.. fuckin bitches HD style.. gettin in pointless fights with one of my best friends in the world over stupid graffiti shit.. i will miss it all... it wasnt just a crew.. but a family.. they are memories that will last forever.. but i have too much to lose.. call me a bitch.. say i fell off.. say whatever.. but i can assure you i paid my dues and bombed my heart out. talk shit.. say what u want.. but i am done.. much respect to whats left of the HD crew.. and to those jelous ass bitches.. this ones for you.. Goodbye

CYNE.HD 1995-2002

Re: ..

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

they didn't even charge the right kid for kever.

Yeah I know...tough break for the guy they "caught" hehehe....but I was chillin Kever last night and hes siced as shit they didnt get him....Tough luck for the other fellow tho.....thta sucks to know ur innocent while every one thinks ur guilty...I fuckin know that kid and hes never done shit.

Peace

Guest furious pete
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

Shut up and stop askin questions...obviously since it was edited its not for the public(toys and cops) to view...:D :D :D :D

oh i get it! only the kings can see what's really behind "edited at your request". i guess im not a king...

i dont see why this is still up considering it has no pictures. it doesn't even belong on this board, period.

sorry undergroung essentials I guess I am just a toy. You really showed me I hope that I don't bother you again. Seeing as how I am just a toy. Bitch please.

alot of kids found ways to hate on CYNE... about ego's or loudmouth or whatever but to me he was a nice guy. stay up brother... keep pimping those bitches. your not forgotten. much respect

Guest Sevs210

Its a shame whenever someone has to retire, especially when the lifestyle was greatly loved, and by reading that, I can tell it was..... Sorry to hear that shit man, goodluck with the court shit..

Re: my last word.

Originally posted by Hi Dad

These are my last words i will ever say on 12 oz. Yes i am cyne.. yes i got caught. Its better you hear it from the source rather the news or newspaper cuz at the current moment im all over the local media.. Vdot and fairfax county are out for blood.. Its no joke.. Till this day i am done with graffiti... It was fun but i am facing felony charges which will fuck my entire life up... It was fun while it lasted and i thank those who respected me and the work i put in while i was around... there arent many of you but to those who actually respected me.. thank you. I was famous for a hot sec but its all over now. I will always love graffiti.. i will always look at the world in a writers point of view.. i will always image my name painted across a nice clean wall.. a clean train.. the days of creepin into yards.. bombing 95.. Chillin wit my boys in my crew.. fuckin bitches HD style.. gettin in pointless fights with one of my best friends in the world over stupid graffiti shit.. i will miss it all... it wasnt just a crew.. but a family.. they are memories that will last forever.. but i have too much to lose.. call me a bitch.. say i fell off.. say whatever.. but i can assure you i paid my dues and bombed my heart out. talk shit.. say what u want.. but i am done.. much respect to whats left of the HD crew.. and to those jelous ass bitches.. this ones for you.. Goodbye

CYNE.HD 1995-2002

werd to cyne, va love!

Archived