V-DAY DRAWINGS

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

im gonna go drink some robo now.....

Wow... I didn't think kids still did that. We ( and I mean school mates from over twenty years ago ) used to do that all the time just to get fucked up. Two family sized bottles and a bottle of pepsi for the chaser. Never, and I mean never fall asleep after drinking that much of that shit. I did once and it took me days to get out of bed.

Hmmm... I think I just showed my age

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

:lol: im surprised anyone knew what i was talkin about haha,i dont drink the newer shit..the old shit used to have codeine in it...good times im older now so im cool on downin a couple bottles of that shit haha but dope shit joker...:D

actually i used to that about a year ago..robotussin DM haha..hmm

i was a crazy kid

Originally posted by Joker

Wow... I didn't think kids still did that. We ( and I mean school mates from over twenty years ago ) used to do that all the time just to get fucked up. Two family sized bottles and a bottle of pepsi for the chaser. Never, and I mean never fall asleep after drinking that much of that shit. I did once and it took me days to get out of bed.

Hmmm... I think I just showed my age

I never heard of this shit till you told me about it. I think it took me about a year till I was able to try that shit. I love drugs so much. That is why I do not do them anymore. Except beer and the few and far between b loads.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

I HOPE SHE GAVE YOU AIDS

mang get the hint??? I SPENT V-DAY WITH MY MONEY... ANYWAYS, you're probably one of those Columbine kids so I aint fucking with you!!!

p.s. I bet your bitches name is Echo Li anyways... Mr. Mang

MeN@Ce*:king: We

Archived