Uuummmm it's a lamp......

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no my friend has the same one and we were chillin at his house and his mom walked in to his room and asked us what this was ands why it was in his room, and ala "how high" tells her it a lamp, she just gave us a little smirk and a nod of the head and walked out with it, now shes probably gonna go toke it up. i just laughed at him. she preferms him smoking weed over cigs, what i smoke and got him smoking, no weed for me. :D

i used to have a bowl made out of a shot bottle of absolut. i'd still rather have that than a JD bottle, or a nice $400 mother Jerome Baker. i've got a decent bowl made by JB, it's made out of recycled budweiser glass. really nice inside out swirl tube, with 3 colored swirls, and like this little rib texture throughout the green swirl...and it's ridgy class, like ice around the rim of the bowl pack. it has the dopest creamy colors and tans in it too. i wish i had batteries for my digcam, i'd show you a thing or two.

no dickhead, no one has ever ever ever ever ever ever.....ever.....heard of a phillie or a dutch master.....oh please wise one tell them what they are? please bestow upon them the wisdom of such paraphanelia....a phillie wha? a dutch who? man you are like so so hip....

do ever just put down the crack pipe for one second and think about how unfunny you are..and yeah tevas are fucking gay but atleast they have shoes you fucking welfare joke, tell mom to take dick outta her mouth, give you that attention you so deserve and buy you some fucking pay less joints...

i guess you still havent fired the speech writer eh?

you still havent answered my question, what happened to leaving?

(please make an attempt to be funny)

I'M ON WELFARE AND MY MOM HAS A COCK IN HER MOUTH???? BRO, THAT KIND OF SHIT STOPPED BEING FUNNY WHEN I WAS ROCKING TRIPLE-FATS AND EATING HOT LUNCH... COP A CLUE!

SPEECH WRITER? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT... AND AS FOR LEAVING I CHANGED MY MIND!

OK? THAT OK WITH YOU? OK?

:D

now now marlboro we all know your still wearing triple and eating hot lunch....i hear the soup kitchen has got a mean a chowder, but stale crackers?

...besides are you even outta highschool yet.....

yes speech writer, you know...the one that writes all your witty comments? like ya hippies ever heard of a phillie!!...oh man that shit is funny...can i give him a try?

please stay, i think maybe we can be friends......then me you and fubu can all hang out....you schitzo fuck

now now now....easy fella....wait i got it!!

you two are actually lost twins, seperated at birth, pawned off by your crackhead whore of a mom.....

perhaps, red, perhaps.........

maybe someone can verify the IP, cause we both now that your high school drop out ass wont be able to figure it out....

Archived