Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

utmost disrespect and pure hatred for our government

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by spoiledroten, Jul 29, 2002.

1. spoiledroten

spoiledroten Guest

you know what i hate even more, when protesters get interviewed, and they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about and they totally contradict themselves, jesus fucking christ is a protest not a social gathering

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

please let me be the first to say... what?

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

could someone tell me is this kid PRO-jesus or ANTI-jesus?

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

From what I can tell, he's saying that when Jesus fucks Christ, it should be considered a protest.

Not a social gathering.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

7. ToYs

ToYs Guest

i get what your saying... like the wto protests... a kid that got shot with a bean bag got interviewed and he had no fucking clue what he was protesting...

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i hear most protestors are just hired help.
    this store around the way from me wasnt union
    so of course those union shitbags got in a huff about it and protested
    well i talked to some of the protestors and it turns out they were making 10 bucks an hour to protest for the union

9. Esai

Esai Member

I got payed to strike once for UPS in LA, back in the day. But I think a lot of these fools dont know what the fuck theyre tslkin about, which takes away from the issues the are protesting which are valid.

10. spoiledroten

spoiledroten Guest

thank you toys, ...i'm serious, people are going out and protesting, which is a good thing, but then again, they dont have any idea to what theyre protesting, it kinda fucks up the whole cause

11. Esai

Esai Member

I think a lot of these fools find some sort of identity in the whole counterculture of america, which diluted the true motives of many movements to begin with in the 60's. Read up on the whole march to DC with king, the govt filled it up with bullshit before it began to take away attention from the severity of the issues it was supposed to address. A pot of these kids are motivated by guilt.