Utah - salt lake city area

Disco Terry

Going to be coming across the pond later in the year to spend some time in the Salt Lake City area (Orem). Just wondering if there is much of a scene there - i've searched 12oz/net and come up with very little. Any hall of fames, freight based scene??

Any info greatfully recieved - welcome to email me through my profile.

Many Thanks

D T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw a couple of pieces tags and what not in provo and orem, not much though, there is a freight yard, dont expect much of a scene though. there is some skate shop in orem with some pieces in a little skatepark out the back.

slc has a reasonable scene from what i saw as an outsider looking in. and there is a shop somewhere in slc called uprok which sells graff stuff.

i dont really know, i was just there for the ski season, once lift tickets were purchased, there definately wasnt much money left for clothes shopping, but yeah, your best bet would be slc again.

on the drinking tip, you can buy alcohol, only from specially licensed state liquor stores, however, in my experience. they are fuckwits, they keep all the beer and malt liquor warm, so that you cant drink it right away. supermarkets there only sell light beer. welcome to mormonland.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

cry me a river fuck-boy.

proving that there is a scene out here is worth posting a "brickslayer" flik under a freight forum. i swear, you little 12 oz snatches are worse those dungeons and dragons cornballs that wear mood rings and have light saber keychains.

if i LIVE HERE in SLC and i consider searching and bumping this thread... tell me WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CONSIDER SEARCHING OUT AND POSTING ON THIS THREAD, ?

should there be a..

'than" before those..?

if you lived there you should care... but apparently you dont...

"we do it out here too babies.

DME FUKQ MIAMISTYLE IN SLC!!!"

also the need for searching is not an option as it appears on the main page...

and i simply posted to show your mistakes...

bumping a 2 year old thread to post a couple of fliks...:nope:

and this is not the freight forum...

hey man, just out of curiosity where are your fliks? last i checked you've caught beef with a lot of people over dumb shit like this and i haven't seen any fliks that you've actually posted (on the corresponding page or otherwise).

i'll save my future comments for your graff. until then bitch and moan all you want but as far as skill and or credibility you have ZERO.

also if you wanna correct grammar maybe you should lay off the elipses.

why should you be curios.. especially at me stranger..

and why should i be concerned with the new rookie earning his points on me..?

there is no need to post any fliks on third rail... (graff discussion.)

or any other parts you viewed...

this whole forum is not always based on graff..

i have plenty of skill and credibilty... but it will not be wasted on you nor in this part of the board... and there is no need to show or prove myself to you...

btw...

• 2 weeks later...
ahhhh, you'll be going so soon...?

i'm awfully dissapointed...

give me some time to concoct something up...

edit... u can forget it...

I bet you're a toy haha 1300 posts in under a year... damn I dont know what you do more... post on 12oz trying to front like a writer or paint...

hold up, are you serious....

kids these days...

let me start off everso gently...

1st, you dug up this thread... read it to your comprehension... and decided to post backing the fool i was beefing with...

2nd, you assume of how i am..

3rd, your going about scouting the board on ways to boost your posts...

now to be harsh...

your name should be more like biterevoksdickwithstyle...

i'm just another worthless toy..

kid just move on...

• 2 years later...

I've never hesitated to meet anyone from 12 oz but it's never been a "YO KID LETS GO BOMBING KID WHAT YOU WRITE KID" kind of situation. It's always neutral and it never has anything to do with graff...that's one area where I'm extremely reserved. I certainly wouldn't say something like "Oh hello there Mr. Perfect Stranger From The Internet, maybe you know me as "______________". Shall we go commit some property crimes now that we've known each other for a whopping 15 minutes?"

Anyone who does that basically gets what they deserve.

Archived