Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Utah - salt lake city area

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Disco Terry, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco Terry

Disco Terry New Jack

Going to be coming across the pond later in the year to spend some time in the Salt Lake City area (Orem). Just wondering if there is much of a scene there - i've searched 12oz/net and come up with very little. Any hall of fames, freight based scene??
    Any info greatfully recieved - welcome to email me through my profile.
    Many Thanks
    D T

2. THEMISHE

THEMISHE New Jack

Orem/Provo is about 40 miles south of Salt Lake. There is NO graffiti there. It's a town dominated by Mormons. You see missionaries a lot and BYU is right in the center of town. I lived in Utah for about a year. It sucks.

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i saw a couple of pieces tags and what not in provo and orem, not much though, there is a freight yard, dont expect much of a scene though. there is some skate shop in orem with some pieces in a little skatepark out the back.
    slc has a reasonable scene from what i saw as an outsider looking in. and there is a shop somewhere in slc called uprok which sells graff stuff.

4. Disco Terry

Disco Terry New Jack

Thanks for info - sounds like SLC is the place to check out.
    10 days in Orem, sounds like it could drag a little.
    Going for wedding - very religious family by the sound of it.

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

dont swear, dont smoke, dont drink alcohol, dont drink coffee or tea, and youll be fine.:lol:

6. Disco Terry

Disco Terry New Jack

Drive down to Vegas will have to be done - no alcohol, ouch!
    One last question, is Orem any good for shopping - Nike/Adidas shoes and also clothes shops? SLC again the place to go?
    Thanks
    DT

7. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i dont really know, i was just there for the ski season, once lift tickets were purchased, there definately wasnt much money left for clothes shopping, but yeah, your best bet would be slc again.
    on the drinking tip, you can buy alcohol, only from specially licensed state liquor stores, however, in my experience. they are fuckwits, they keep all the beer and malt liquor warm, so that you cant drink it right away. supermarkets there only sell light beer. welcome to mormonland.

8. NCkNotOne

NCkNotOne New Jack

yea utah's alright if you go to the city, go to uprok

9. Decay NY

Decay NY Banned

10. seronies

seronies New Jack

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    we do it out here too babies.
    DME FUKQ MIAMISTYLE IN SLC!!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2006
  11. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

:nope: :nope: this is not brickslayers...
    perhaps before you post again, give the board a more thorough look...
    you ruined your first post... and why the fuck would you consider searching and bumping this..

12. seronies

seronies New Jack

cry me a river fuck-boy.

proving that there is a scene out here is worth posting a "brickslayer" flik under a freight forum. i swear, you little 12 oz snatches are worse those dungeons and dragons cornballs that wear mood rings and have light saber keychains.

if i LIVE HERE in SLC and i consider searching and bumping this thread... tell me WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CONSIDER SEARCHING OUT AND POSTING ON THIS THREAD, ?

13. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

should there be a..
    'than" before those..?
    if you lived there you should care... but apparently you dont...

"we do it out here too babies.
    DME FUKQ MIAMISTYLE IN SLC!!!"

also the need for searching is not an option as it appears on the main page...
    and i simply posted to show your mistakes...
    bumping a 2 year old thread to post a couple of fliks...:nope:
    and this is not the freight forum...

14. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

thanks for searching my posts...
    as you will see i am quite the smartass...

good for you!

15. seronies

seronies New Jack

hey man, just out of curiosity where are your fliks? last i checked you've caught beef with a lot of people over dumb shit like this and i haven't seen any fliks that you've actually posted (on the corresponding page or otherwise).

i'll save my future comments for your graff. until then bitch and moan all you want but as far as skill and or credibility you have ZERO.

also if you wanna correct grammar maybe you should lay off the elipses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.