Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

using weapons of mass destruction to prevent hurricans

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Sep 10, 2004.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

2. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

"During each hurricane season, there always appear suggestions that one should simply use nuclear weapons to try and destroy the storms."

I must be out of the loop.

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

ha ha!
    My uncle works for them. He's a good guy.
    This kind of talk reminds me of the HAARP project.

4. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I'm surpised they havn't done it

5. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

yeah no shit, its a sad sad nuclear world

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

yeah, that's right b~!

7. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

wouldnt be a bad idea i guess, especially after all the storms happening right now. lets just blow up everything while were at it

8. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

hahaha HAARP, i have sitting here saying to myself "hmmmm is this a possible effect from it's use?" (meaning the 3 hurricans in a row)

thwarting an election???

9. villain

villain Veteran Member

Haha... this is what happens when Bush ignores scientists and environmentalists.
    Actually it's probably from all the crack smoke Bush has been putting in the air from spending his war funds in Nicaragua.

10. snowkid

snowkid Member

a radioactive hurricane is a horrifying idea.

11. SeYnO9

SeYnO9 Member

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I know I am because I didn't read ANY replies past this but...

So... I actually work for "the city" now and I'm dicovering a rainbow of rednecks... it really is... something...

Anyway, this idea seems to swing with them as well, I keep hearing it to... These people are numbskulls! NUCLEAR? If it did work we'd have fallout and if it didn't we'd have a radioactive hurricane! What would that do to the fishing industry? What would that do for your desire to eat fish?

We need 'devices or compunds' that can create upper level windshear and disturbances of that nature, not cataclysmic explosions.

fight nature with nature... if we could creat a high pressure ridge at will we could be bouncing shit off Ireland (God love 'em...)

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

*in the smaller stages, it could be used to protect airport runways from stuff like wind shear and things like that that can cause crashes, this has applications on so many levels... it's the begenning of terraforming.

With the ability to control weather we can extrapolate theories and data to cultivate 'uninhabitable' planets in our lifetimes.

but it won't happen with Bush pulling the strings... now that the russians are gone I say he's gonna simletaneously nuke the russians, iraq, france, afghanistan and the US in an attempt to prevent the "EeeKwinox"...

The end cometh, hook it up w/ Big Daddy, JC and tha Spook!

14. TheoHuxtab|e

TheoHuxtab|e Banned

They said that Bush issued a statement to God telling him to disarm his hurricane stockpile or face an invasion of Heaven within the next 48 hours.

Anyone got any confirmation on this?