using weapons of mass destruction to prevent hurricans

metallix

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by villain

ha ha!

My uncle works for them. He's a good guy.

This kind of talk reminds me of the HAARP project.

hahaha HAARP, i have sitting here saying to myself "hmmmm is this a possible effect from it's use?" (meaning the 3 hurricans in a row)

thwarting an election???

Originally posted by the_gooch

hahaha HAARP, i have sitting here saying to myself "hmmmm is this a possible effect from it's use?" (meaning the 3 hurricans in a row)

thwarting an election???

Haha... this is what happens when Bush ignores scientists and environmentalists.

Actually it's probably from all the crack smoke Bush has been putting in the air from spending his war funds in Nicaragua.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

I must be out of the loop.

I know I am because I didn't read ANY replies past this but...

So... I actually work for "the city" now and I'm dicovering a rainbow of rednecks... it really is... something...

Anyway, this idea seems to swing with them as well, I keep hearing it to... These people are numbskulls! NUCLEAR? If it did work we'd have fallout and if it didn't we'd have a radioactive hurricane! What would that do to the fishing industry? What would that do for your desire to eat fish?

We need 'devices or compunds' that can create upper level windshear and disturbances of that nature, not cataclysmic explosions.

fight nature with nature... if we could creat a high pressure ridge at will we could be bouncing shit off Ireland (God love 'em...)

*in the smaller stages, it could be used to protect airport runways from stuff like wind shear and things like that that can cause crashes, this has applications on so many levels... it's the begenning of terraforming.

With the ability to control weather we can extrapolate theories and data to cultivate 'uninhabitable' planets in our lifetimes.

but it won't happen with Bush pulling the strings... now that the russians are gone I say he's gonna simletaneously nuke the russians, iraq, france, afghanistan and the US in an attempt to prevent the "EeeKwinox"...

The end cometh, hook it up w/ Big Daddy, JC and tha Spook!

Archived