Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Using Props to Mac Chicks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Holeyyy Shit...

I brought my fattie camera out with me last night to document the night me and my friends had in S.F.

Once we ended up at Lucky 13 on Market that thing was like a pot of honey to draw out the bees.

If there weren't girls coming up to me and coyly asking "Wow, what's the camera for? Do you work for a magazine?" (I actually do but I wasn't 'working' last night) I'd go up and ask girls for their picture and once they saw the huge camera they were all "Oh, yeah! Sure! Take my picture! hee hee hee!"

Naturally this allowed for me to spit game like tobacco juice. I got pictures of this one girl that was the hottest little alcohol soaked princess this side of the bay. Then there was the hottie asian princess in front of The Top on haight who was sooo sweet you'd swear her nipples secreted pink bubble gum or something. She loved having her flcik taken.

All I have to say is, the use of Props like my camera is a dope way to get your foot in the door with the ladies.

Anyone else have an interesting prop they use for macking?

Number one anticipated response: "Uh huh huh huh....yeah Lens, MY DICK! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

2. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

3. this thread+no flicks= bad bad bad

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

<span style='color:black'>I dunno. I pretty much use my mouth as a prop. I have found that telling girls "No, I'm not going to buy you a drink because then i would have to buy everyone a drink," has worked more times in my favor than it really should. I dunno. I used to use a was of money as a prop. Like pulling out a roll of $2500 while in line at burgerking and thumbing through rediculous amounts of 100 and 50's. Yeah girls love that. Gold diggin bitches are not where its at though so i stopped doing that after like 3 times.</span>

5. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

agreed.

6. yucky_lolly

yucky_lolly New Jack

it really really does work : )

but you have to be nice, too, or else the girl will think you're creepy.

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

You could hypothetically do the same thing with
    business cards that say Maxim Magazine...

...then you don't really have to shell out multiple
    hundreds to get your psuedo-mack on. Then
    again, if you're already buying the camera anyway..

8. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

i went for a ride in a cooper mini last night with a friend, who was borrowing it from another friends mom...everywhere we drove people would just stare at us, some of them being girls. so if i had one of those, it would be my mega prop.

oh yeah, please post some pictures man, what a tease.

9. This should be moved to the benches and get closed... :lol:

10. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

^

ha! whats that a 12oz loophole?

11. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

http://www.t-mobile.com/images/products/195184/detail.jpg'>

everyone asks me about this thing when they see it but when chicks play with it there like oh it has a camera............. then the pictures start to be taken

12. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

13. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

no flicks,its just mean you wasnt out but just an other nite wanderin,hahaha!!

14. Brandon

Brandon Junior Member

Yeah, well said. Props like money/cars/etc. are just asking for trouble. I don't know if a camera is so bad though. Now that I think about it, there are two types of props. I'll call the first type:

Gateways - those props that help you to stand out of the croud and therefore get noticed more (a camera, a ridiculous hat, etc.) This inturn will be a gateway for a girl to meet you, and then decide if she likes you. Gateway props can often be seen as common interests.

The second type of prop I'll call:

Substitutes - although these props may also help you to stand out in a croud, these props tend to make (always make) a girl like you for any reason other than well...you (money, cars, fame, power, etc.). This prop is a substitute for you - meaning the girl (goldigger) will be attracted to your substitute prop rather than your personality, common interests, looks, etc.

Choose your props wisely. Use gateway props if you are looking for a relationship. When using gateway props, or no props at all, it may take more time to meet a girl, but she will more than likely be a quality individual. Use substitute props if you are looking for really snobby rich chicks, and just want some tail and don't care if she has half a brain, or any personality at all for that matter. *Caution*: never use substitute props when looking for a relationship. It can take only a few minutes to find a girl who is attracted to substitute props given the right atmosphere (clubs), in contrast with the months or years it might take to find someone who actually is attracted to you and your personality and shares common interests, morals, etc.

In conclusion...girls are the devil.

15. krie

krie Guest

..still no photo's ?