Using Props to Mac Chicks

Gunm

Holeyyy Shit...

I brought my fattie camera out with me last night to document the night me and my friends had in S.F.

Once we ended up at Lucky 13 on Market that thing was like a pot of honey to draw out the bees.

If there weren't girls coming up to me and coyly asking "Wow, what's the camera for? Do you work for a magazine?" (I actually do but I wasn't 'working' last night) I'd go up and ask girls for their picture and once they saw the huge camera they were all "Oh, yeah! Sure! Take my picture! hee hee hee!"

Naturally this allowed for me to spit game like tobacco juice. I got pictures of this one girl that was the hottest little alcohol soaked princess this side of the bay. Then there was the hottie asian princess in front of The Top on haight who was sooo sweet you'd swear her nipples secreted pink bubble gum or something. She loved having her flcik taken.

All I have to say is, the use of Props like my camera is a dope way to get your foot in the door with the ladies.

Anyone else have an interesting prop they use for macking?

Number one anticipated response: "Uh huh huh huh....yeah Lens, MY DICK! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:black'>I dunno. I pretty much use my mouth as a prop. I have found that telling girls "No, I'm not going to buy you a drink because then i would have to buy everyone a drink," has worked more times in my favor than it really should. I dunno. I used to use a was of money as a prop. Like pulling out a roll of $2500 while in line at burgerking and thumbing through rediculous amounts of 100 and 50's. Yeah girls love that. Gold diggin bitches are not where its at though so i stopped doing that after like 3 times.</span>

i went for a ride in a cooper mini last night with a friend, who was borrowing it from another friends mom...everywhere we drove people would just stare at us, some of them being girls. so if i had one of those, it would be my mega prop.

oh yeah, please post some pictures man, what a tease.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I used to use a was of money as a prop. Like pulling out a roll of $2500 while in line at burgerking and thumbing through rediculous amounts of 100 and 50's. Yeah girls love that. Gold diggin bitches are not where its at though so i stopped doing that after like 3 times.

Yeah, well said. Props like money/cars/etc. are just asking for trouble. I don't know if a camera is so bad though. Now that I think about it, there are two types of props. I'll call the first type:

Gateways - those props that help you to stand out of the croud and therefore get noticed more (a camera, a ridiculous hat, etc.) This inturn will be a gateway for a girl to meet you, and then decide if she likes you. Gateway props can often be seen as common interests.

The second type of prop I'll call:

Substitutes - although these props may also help you to stand out in a croud, these props tend to make (always make) a girl like you for any reason other than well...you (money, cars, fame, power, etc.). This prop is a substitute for you - meaning the girl (goldigger) will be attracted to your substitute prop rather than your personality, common interests, looks, etc.

Choose your props wisely. Use gateway props if you are looking for a relationship. When using gateway props, or no props at all, it may take more time to meet a girl, but she will more than likely be a quality individual. Use substitute props if you are looking for really snobby rich chicks, and just want some tail and don't care if she has half a brain, or any personality at all for that matter. *Caution*: never use substitute props when looking for a relationship. It can take only a few minutes to find a girl who is attracted to substitute props given the right atmosphere (clubs), in contrast with the months or years it might take to find someone who actually is attracted to you and your personality and shares common interests, morals, etc.

In conclusion...girls are the devil.

I don't know where else this should go.. and I

don't wanna make another thread about it but,

I just found out a couple of 18 year old chicks

I know got fucked in the ass backstage by

Aaron Carter sometime last year...

Aaron Carter is officially cool in my book.

These chicks are (were?) straight-up PG-13

Hanson fans, too.

do i use a prop for mackin on the ladies? well, yes i do. you can find it.....

you guessed it...

IN MY PANTS!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

my ninjas know what's up

and whoa...... a picture!

I can always count on you to make a thread worthwhile....

i use my dog to bring out the motherly tenderness

I've used the bike as a prop before.

People are always amazed when a group of us goes out crawlin' on the bikes.

I actually used the line..."so, you want me to give you a ride home on the handlebars of my bike?". Shit you not...it worked.

Girls seem to be amazed by the fact that anyone would ride their bike from bar to bar. I suppose the fact that there are women with us probably helps...

Archived