user names

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by far my favorite 12 oz name is. tesseract. i dont know why it just sounds cool. id actually like to know what the hell it is. communist is funny. and....... earmuffs is awsome. if you actually know what teases name means it makes sense and is pretty cool. i know there is more, like destruction by definition, and the gooch oh and poop man bob.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

by far my favorite 12 oz name is. tesseract. i dont know why it just sounds cool. id actually like to know what the hell it is.

Word, thanx...A tesseract aka hypercube is suposed to be the fourth dimentional cube, its also the name of a novel i like.

What's basically interesting about that geometrical shape is the fact that its existance can be proved in theory but you could never visualise it as an object simply cause your mind only percieves 3 dimensions, pretty nifty for an e-persona i know, hahaha

As far as mine,

CHRISTPUNCHERONER along with many others.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Jackson

Tesseract, good book, the beach is good too.

word jakcson, after numerous times that i mentioned that book here you're the first that have read it. Maybe being a brit helps.

I personally think that the beach is better than Tesseract, more simple but more done if you know what i mean. Tesseract is more promising but i think it lacks that speed and power the beach had.

So whats new? is garland writing something you know of? its been years since the last.

Guest TEARZ

funny: CP1er

CUBAN NIPPLE CRISIS (BEST EVA!!!)

not funny:

!@#$%

seeking (innocence)- come on, it's taken for granted now, but it was fresh back then

BROWN TWINKIE (blurs the line)