used

Lucky2BwitU

my message is more like a story. i know i guy who i thought was my friend. he invited me to his house and said we'd hang out as friends. i say as friends because we grew 2 like each other. we got to his house and i layed on his couch. he layed on me and started fondling me. he then pulled my pants down and started getting 2 friendly down south. he took off his pants. i was telling him to stop...and i didn'twant to do this. the only thing he listened to was me tell him "dont put it in me." he kept rubbing it down here and he was laying on me and i couldn't move...it was horrible....i wanted to cry. for at least a week after this ordeal i felt sick and had a 101 fever....to this day i am not completely sure if it was connected to my horrible situation. i was raped by someone who i thought was my friend. i told my mom. she said she was kind of glad it happened so it wouldn't happen again. my mom had told me not to go but i didn't listen. please reply to me about your views on my terrifying experience.

this really happened to me and it was a very scary experience....especially since i'm only 15.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seppuku

that whole 'rubbing it down here' thing was fucking hot.

thanks to you there's another jizz stain on my wall.

what happened to the sensitive artists? fuck you man.

but for rela why would you make this your first post on here. talk to your friends or talk to a therapist. you aren't going to find sympathy from these guys.

Originally posted by Iris

what happened to the sensitive artists? fuck you man.

but for rela why would you make this your first post on here. talk to your friends or talk to a therapist. you aren't going to find sympathy from these guys.

sensitive artists? i dont paint happy fucking trees.

if you don't like my being so mean to her, why don't you give her some sound advice and not hound me for being the asshole that i am.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

sometimes girls try to rub me down there while i say stop too....that gets on my nerves. just cause i have on my leather pants dont make me a man-whore! you with me fellas?

Guest serpent of the light

k, when i first read that i thought it was a guy posting, subconscious sexism realizing that almost every post on here is by a male

anyway, thats fucking awful. i'm sorry. therapists alright, but i hate them. they care more about your money than you. i just find my best friends and let my shit out to them, builds a stronger friendship and it really fucking helps.

This post is horribly disturbing. If this truly happened you need to seek help.

It doesn't have to be a shrink.

It could be a police officer. If he held you down against your will he committed attempted rape. (Fuck you boys if you give me any flack over this)

It should be another responsible relative, teacher, paster, some adult that is not involved in any way. Make sure you tell them what your mother said after you were raped. It sounds to me that you need to find a better environment, and I bet you are really young.

Get help.

you dont tell him to stop, you make him stop, girls are so submissive these days...

this happened to a friend of mine also but she got it a little worse and also instead of going to her mom she came to me, i waited with her outside that fuckers house the next day. when he got home she stepped out of my ride first and he gave her a little smirk, then he saw me get out and that pussy started running towards his door, i caught him before he got inside and made his face eat some angry fist and some stucco... i look out for my lady friends

Defy your a fucking asshole for posting that shit on this threa, i mean its cool but not on here thats just disrespectful man.

And lucky, you need to talk to someone, and try to get this asshole busted or something.

And fuck your mom for saying she was glad it happened, thats really messed up your mom should be maced or beaten up or something.

Guest defyone
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Defy your a fucking asshole for posting that shit on this threa, i mean its cool but not on here thats just disrespectful man.

And lucky, you need to talk to someone, and try to get this asshole busted or something.

And fuck your mom for saying she was glad it happened, thats really messed up your mom should be maced or beaten up or something.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Dim/me.jpg'>

im just a kid from the country lands, i cant be evil.

Archived