1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

used

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lucky2BwitU, Jan 17, 2002.

1. Lucky2BwitU

Lucky2BwitU New Jack

used

Discussion started by Lucky2BwitU - Jan 17, 2002

my message is more like a story. i know i guy who i thought was my friend. he invited me to his house and said we'd hang out as friends. i say as friends because we grew 2 like each other. we got to his house and i layed on his couch. he layed on me and started fondling me. he then pulled my pants down and started getting 2 friendly down south. he took off his pants. i was telling him to stop...and i didn'twant to do this. the only thing he listened to was me tell him "dont put it in me." he kept rubbing it down here and he was laying on me and i couldn't move...it was horrible....i wanted to cry. for at least a week after this ordeal i felt sick and had a 101 fever....to this day i am not completely sure if it was connected to my horrible situation. i was raped by someone who i thought was my friend. i told my mom. she said she was kind of glad it happened so it wouldn't happen again. my mom had told me not to go but i didn't listen. please reply to me about your views on my terrifying experience.

this really happened to me and it was a very scary experience....especially since i'm only 15.

Lucky2BwitU - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. seppuku

seppuku 12oz Member

seppuku - Replied Jan 17, 2002

that whole 'rubbing it down here' thing was fucking hot.
    thanks to you there's another jizz stain on my wall.

seppuku - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. usedtolove

usedtolove New Jack

usedtolove - Replied Jan 17, 2002

its disturbing..and even more disturbing that you shared with strangers..i feel creeped out now....grrrrr yyuckkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhjeakllllfgdddshfjjgkdsff

usedtolove - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 17, 2002

word...except mine is on the computer screen

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Jan 17, 2002

what happened to the sensitive artists? fuck you man.

but for rela why would you make this your first post on here. talk to your friends or talk to a therapist. you aren't going to find sympathy from these guys.

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  6. seppuku

seppuku 12oz Member

seppuku - Replied Jan 17, 2002

sensitive artists? i dont paint happy fucking trees.
    if you don't like my being so mean to her, why don't you give her some sound advice and not hound me for being the asshole that i am.

7. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Jan 17, 2002

i gave her sound advice. GO TO A THERAPIST

8. seppuku

seppuku 12oz Member

seppuku - Replied Jan 18, 2002

some people may not see that as sound advice. its not like shrinks are the answer to everything.

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Jan 18, 2002

sometimes girls try to rub me down there while i say stop too....that gets on my nerves. just cause i have on my leather pants dont make me a man-whore! you with me fellas?

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 18, 2002

no, I think it's mainly the fact that you take money to perform sexual favors for women and dogs...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. serpent of the light - Replied Jan 18, 2002

k, when i first read that i thought it was a guy posting, subconscious sexism realizing that almost every post on here is by a male

anyway, thats fucking awful. i'm sorry. therapists alright, but i hate them. they care more about your money than you. i just find my best friends and let my shit out to them, builds a stronger friendship and it really fucking helps.

12. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Jan 18, 2002

I'm not paying you sit there like a retard...

13. bobobi11

bobobi11 12oz Elite Member

bobobi11 - Replied Jan 18, 2002

This post is horribly disturbing. If this truly happened you need to seek help.

It doesn't have to be a shrink.

It could be a police officer. If he held you down against your will he committed attempted rape. (Fuck you boys if you give me any flack over this)

It should be another responsible relative, teacher, paster, some adult that is not involved in any way. Make sure you tell them what your mother said after you were raped. It sounds to me that you need to find a better environment, and I bet you are really young.

Get help.

bobobi11 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Jan 18, 2002

http://freephoto-i.net/users/Belle_6/tink52.jpg'>

"you can fondle me, and put it in me!!"

15. Ms.Bombastic

Ms.Bombastic 12oz Member

Ms.Bombastic - Replied Jan 18, 2002

Is this for real..or is this like one of those Soccermom. Cop scams.

Ms.Bombastic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: