used tshirt that SLUG wore at a show now at $51.00 on ebay

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

!

Originally posted by painthuffer

Hopefully he stays real.

YEAH! I HOPE HE FUCKING STAYS REAL!! STAY POOR SLUGO!!! ID HATE IT IF MORE PEOPLE STARTED LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC!!!! LOOK AT ME IM A HIPHOPPER, YES I AM!!! KEEP IT REAL SLUG!! WORD IS BOND GODSON!

~edit; must add excessive smileys to show how hiphop i am.

:heated: :burned: :evil: :mean: :scowl: :evil2: :mad2: :hatred:

:cry: wait howd that last one get in there!

Originally posted by Vanity

the only reason he's remotely 'underground' is cause he's independent... he raps about all that sappy shit the bitches like. he could get 14 year old bopper pussy like that. and that's something to aspire to

so well put. To tell you the truth, I've only heard one song from any of these sage francis/slug/mc that 30 year old white dreads and suburban female high school art students alike are fans of. I heard it, and said to my buddy that this was not rap.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Weapon X

so well put. To tell you the truth, I've only heard one song from any of these sage francis/slug/mc that 30 year old white dreads and suburban female high school art students alike are fans of. I heard it, and said to my buddy that this was not rap.

this is a bit off topic.

whether or not your right in what you said, i dont think hearing one song makes you very erudite, and thus you cant make any sort of blanket statement regarding the subject.

its like getting a puzzle without a picture of what its suppose to look like, turning all the pieces over, flipping one over and from that deciding that the puzzle is going to be a picture of Makros sipping a strawberry slim fat shake.

and in case your thinking, im not in any of those social groups you talked about.

I've only really sat down and listened to one song by these guys, but they have been background music several times in social settings I find myself in. I'm usually the guy who tells everybody to shut up to listen to verses, but not with this shit. I just see it as not rap. Sorta like how some say that some bullshit ass spindly thing that has no letters is not graffiti.

I'll listen to anything, from Bad Religion to U2 to Capone N Noreaga. Slug? Sage Francis? I just can't do it.

Oh well, I guess they're not as bad as commercially successful rap music that is there only to make little girls into dumb women and little boys into men with very low self-esteem, with reasoning that the only way out is to cop ice through crime or whatever. i'm posting too much, too. I must have a dunhill somewhere.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I've only really sat down and listened to one song by these guys, but they have been background music several times in social settings I find myself in. I'm usually the guy who tells everybody to shut up to listen to verses, but not with this shit. I just see it as not rap. Sorta like how some say that some bullshit ass spindly thing that has no letters is not graffiti.

I'll listen to anything, from Bad Religion to U2 to Capone N Noreaga. Slug? Sage Francis? I just can't do it.

Oh well, I guess they're not as bad as commercially successful rap music that is there only to make little girls into dumb women and little boys into men with very low self-esteem, with reasoning that the only way out is to cop ice through crime or whatever. i'm posting too much, too. I must have a dunhill somewhere.

first of all with underground the lyrics actually make sense and have more meaning compared to that commercial shit where its all about the beat and they rhyme two totally different things and change up the whole thing they were focusin on....... maybe if slug said ho cash and bling or murder 5-0's 187 more he could be considered rap....but until then i guess thats not considered rap...."thug"

man, i need to hit up ebay... ive got artwork by slug, dose, sole... original poems by sage and the pedestrian...

its about time i cashed in.

seeking/'if the next fad, was hip hop fags, you'd find a lot of hardcore niggas in drag'

ever notice a lot of rich boy nerds listen to this guy...i mean ive only met maybe 2 or 3 people who listen to this guy in real life but hes huge on the internet...hes alright i guess but not as great as these kids on the internet make him out 2 be

I cany understand why everyone needs to label shit. Its music, Sean is super intelligent, some of his rhymes are dope some are ok, whatever. It is rap/hip hop-whatever... Its not gangsta rap, fine if that is what you are into. He will prbly never ever sign to a major label, but that doesnt mean you cant do big shows like warped tour. this is bulllshit, im jusr rambling. PEOPLE JUST NEED TO HAVE FUN. STOP LABELING EVERYTHING!!!!

Originally posted by TOR

ever notice a lot of rich boy nerds listen to this guy...

no, but i know a ton of girls who like him.

fools need to get off the dick, an let him get his. he's put in hellof work to get to the point he's at, an fuck any selfish little backpacking crab that wants to bitch about how now he's getting 'popular'.

its all bullshit, but if you really wanna play hollier than thou, theres not a single one of you down with him before i was, so, ahem, step off.

seeking

Originally posted by sadangry

I cany understand why everyone needs to label shit. Its music, Sean is super intelligent, some of his rhymes are dope some are ok, whatever.

I never really listened to SEAN, but I do dig PAUL, so maybe I should check out SEAN. shut the fuck up!

atmosphere is gay emo fag music = just say you don't like it. it's that easy.

like me saying - hardcore music is for white dudes with small dicks.

o.k. bad example, but just cause i don't like that loud, fast, music doesn't make it 'gay' or for 'white dudes with small dicks'

fuck it. i was writing some more shit in my reply, but i just realized... i dun give a fuck anymore.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

I never really listened to SEAN, but I do dig PAUL, so maybe I should check out SEAN. shut the fuck up!

Fuck you. Im sorry i used his name, god forbid. most people who listen to ATMOSPHERE OR SLUG (is that better) know his name is sean, dick face. jesus you people are assholes sometimes.

Originally posted by sadangry

Fuck you. Im sorry i used his name, god forbid. most people who listen to ATMOSPHERE OR SLUG (is that better) know his name is sean, dick face. jesus you people are assholes sometimes.

and most people know eminems name is marshall and that LL cool J's name is James and that Snoops name is Calvin and Busta Rymes is Trevor and GZA is gary and Ice T is Tracy and Killer Priest is walter and vanilla ice is robert but..... you sound like an uppity undergrounder

Archived