Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

used tshirt that SLUG wore at a show now at $51.00 on ebay

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, Apr 17, 2003.

1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i wouldnt want anyones sweaty ass tshirt. what the fuck is wrong with these people.

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

its only had 4 bidders so far. kinda funny. "and other stains" hahahaha hmmmmmmm.

4. amorphic

amorphic Guest

you know thats probably just some wackjob who got stains all over his shirt and decided to scam losers on ebay.

5. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

Slug sure is blowing up. Ever since I heard he was going to be on the warped tour I dont know what to think about him anymore. Hopefully he stays real.

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha.. and it's bid on by a guy at that. ha ha... quite the scam though. 100% profit.

7. ezaROne

ezaROne New Jack

sadly, this isnt suprising

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

but dewd, he's underground! That shirt is worth a BILLION!

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

!

YEAH! I HOPE HE FUCKING STAYS REAL!! STAY POOR SLUGO!!! ID HATE IT IF MORE PEOPLE STARTED LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC!!!! LOOK AT ME IM A HIPHOPPER, YES I AM!!! KEEP IT REAL SLUG!! WORD IS BOND GODSON!

~edit; must add excessive smileys to show how hiphop i am.
    :heated: :burned: :evil: :mean: :scowl: :evil2: :mad2: :hatred:
    :cry: wait howd that last one get in there!

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

the only reason he's remotely 'underground' is cause he's independent... he raps about all that sappy shit the bitches like. he could get 14 year old bopper pussy like that. and that's something to aspire to

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

so well put. To tell you the truth, I've only heard one song from any of these sage francis/slug/mc that 30 year old white dreads and suburban female high school art students alike are fans of. I heard it, and said to my buddy that this was not rap.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

this is a bit off topic.
    whether or not your right in what you said, i dont think hearing one song makes you very erudite, and thus you cant make any sort of blanket statement regarding the subject.
    its like getting a puzzle without a picture of what its suppose to look like, turning all the pieces over, flipping one over and from that deciding that the puzzle is going to be a picture of Makros sipping a strawberry slim fat shake.

and in case your thinking, im not in any of those social groups you talked about.

13. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

i meant real as in making good music. Not the blinged out bullshit we hear on the radio. I have no problems with success.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ok. im posting too much in this thead.

15. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I've only really sat down and listened to one song by these guys, but they have been background music several times in social settings I find myself in. I'm usually the guy who tells everybody to shut up to listen to verses, but not with this shit. I just see it as not rap. Sorta like how some say that some bullshit ass spindly thing that has no letters is not graffiti.

I'll listen to anything, from Bad Religion to U2 to Capone N Noreaga. Slug? Sage Francis? I just can't do it.

Oh well, I guess they're not as bad as commercially successful rap music that is there only to make little girls into dumb women and little boys into men with very low self-esteem, with reasoning that the only way out is to cop ice through crime or whatever. i'm posting too much, too. I must have a dunhill somewhere.