USA Guilty of War Crimes

!@#$%

http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/200...d_journal9.html

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cf...=15&ItemID=6772

The United States is using napalm in Falluja. So far, the military has denied the allegations, but the proof is mounting. On Nov. 28 The Daily Mirror’s political editor, Paul Gilfeather filed a report stating: “US troops are secretly using outlawed napalm gas to wipe out remaining insurgents in and around Fallujah. News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.”

For over a week rumors have circulated in the Arab press that both napalm and other chemical weapons were used mainly in the Jolan district of Falluja, a major area of the fighting. Now, despite a US media blackout, more evidence is leaking out and causing a furor in the British Parliament. As Gilfeather reports: “Last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh.”

..The US has already admitted that it used napalm during the siege of Baghdad. The truth was reluctantly confirmed by the Pentagon after news reports corroborated the evidence. The military has tried to conceal the truth by saying that there is a distinction between its new weapon and “traditional napalm”. The “improved” product carries the Pentagon moniker “Mark 77 firebombs” and uses jet fuel to “decrease environmental damage”. The fact that military planner’s even considered “environmental damage” while developing the tools for incinerating human beings, gives us some insight into the deep vein of cynicism that permeates their ranks.

we are becoming what we are supposedly trying to destroy

fucking tyrranical.

http://www.motherjones.com/commentary/fior...5/02/intel.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't agree one bit w/ what is going on over there in Iraq / Cuba... I have fam over there. I think it is wrong for us to torture captives, it does nothing but increse the dangers for all Americans. With that said, there is no country in this world that could hold the United States accountable for it's actions. China may come close becuase they own so much of our dept, but I don't think this administration would hesitate to drop a couple of nukes on H.K./ mainland CH. After all the poor chinese our are new slaves. If the American people were faced w/ a destroyed economy or destroying a country I think this fine christian country of ours would choose the latter.

Originally posted by Æ°@Feb 18 2005, 09:12 AM

But what's 50% of this country's fucking excuse?

it's called 'emotionally potent oversimplification'..

as you know, it was used by the admin with some success.

this is what happens when there is a long history

of an avid and conscious campaign to indoctrinate

and marginalize democratic countries populations.

would you be surprised to know that there is a history

of leading psychiatrists having top secret security

clearances?

^I'm not sure what you expect them to do?

Dudes dont have tanks, they dont have fighter planes, they dont have cruise missles

Its kind of hard to play by the rules when you're a group of unorganized muhfuckas with small arms going up against the worlds foremost superpower

Originally posted by symbols+Feb 18 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Feb 18 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 03:38 PM

anyone have any major news sources on the use of napalm in iraq?

uh why? the pentagon admitting it isn't good enough proof huh?

[/b]

because if i'm telling someone about this and they ask me where i heard about it, an anarchist rag doesnt seem as credible as reuters, the ap or the bbc

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by dojafx+Feb 18 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dojafx - Feb 18 2005, 04:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by symbols@Feb 18 2005, 10:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 03:38 PM

anyone have any major news sources on the use of napalm in iraq?

uh why? the pentagon admitting it isn't good enough proof huh?

because if i'm telling someone about this and they ask me where i heard about it, an anarchist rag doesnt seem as credible as reuters, the ap or the bbc

[/b]

Mother Jones, The Daily Mirror, and The Independant are all credible media outlets.

Originally posted by dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 05:24 PM

Dudes dont have tanks, they dont have fighter planes, they dont have cruise missles

Its kind of hard to play by the rules when you're a group of unorganized muhfuckas with small arms going up against the worlds foremost superpower

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks. And people shouldnt be surprised if America decides to use any means at its disposal in an attempt to neutralize them.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 19 2005, 03:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 19 2005, 03:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 05:24 PM

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks. And people shouldnt be surprised if America decides to use any means at its disposal in an attempt to neutralize them.

[/b]

This logic throws out nuclear proliferation agreements, the Geneva convention, the entirety of the U.N and all laws and agreements made within...you have no scope or rational perspective...

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks.

-Than what the hell are we?

I'll post this here instead of making a new thread, especially since there is talk of media outlets and such:

THE PASSIONATE EYE SHOWCASE: CONTROL ROOM

Originally Broadcast: Sunday September 26, 2004 at 10pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld

Repeating: Sunday February 20, 2005 & Saturday February 26 at 10pm ET/PT on CBC Newsworld

Award-winning Egyptian-American filmmaker Jehane Noujaim travels to the headquarters of Al-Jazeera in Qatar to look at the media's vital role in writing history during the war with Iraq.

With exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Arab broadcaster, American journalists, and the players at U.S. Army Central Command, Control Room takes an unprecedented look at the media and the business of war.

-------

this should be interesting considering I've never heard any talk of what Al-Jazeera contributes to the Iraqi media frenzy.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by effyoo@Feb 19 2005, 07:39 PM

I'll post this here instead of making a new thread, especially since there is talk of media outlets and such:

THE PASSIONATE EYE SHOWCASE: CONTROL ROOM

this should be interesting considering I've never heard any talk of what Al-Jazeera contributes to the Iraqi media frenzy.

Yeah this is really a great movie. It's good because it shows that A) Al-Jazeera is not at all as radical as our government wants us to believe and B) It shows where many of the reports we Americans see are coming from...It won't blow your mind with controversy, but it is a glimpse into something we rarely see.

And CashRefund, the question was rhetorical - my point: by using there behavior as justification for our actions you justify theres as well. Instead of thinking 'might makes right' and assuming things have to be as they are, consider some alternatives - there is a reason the rest of the world still does not support us on this campaign. The whole world isn't just selfish, arrogant and stubborn but maybe one of the countries involved here is...

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 18 2005, 05:49 PM

its kinda hard to play by the rules when the people you are fighting play by no rules whatsoever.

Thats a very good arguement. If, for example, you were an ordinary iraqi civillian, you could use this very good arguement to explain why you were wearing a vest full of explosives after the US army came through and "neutralized" your mom, house, goat and left eye, earlier in the day.

I still don't understand how all these "bomb those towel heads back into the stone age" types act all suprised when people start fucking shit up in response.

I think that story is blown out of proportion.

The Marines say that in March, U.S. warplanes dropped dozens of incendiary bombs near bridges over the Saddam Canal and the Tigris River in central Iraq to clear the way for troops headed to Baghdad.

The firebombs were used again in April against Iraqis near a key Tigris

River bridge, north of Numaniyah, the Marines said.

The Mark77 Firebomb isn't Napalm by the way, and it's not outlawed to be used.

it's like NIXON said : "americans don't believe anything until they see it on tv"

pull off the wool babies.

anything that turns human flesh into an incendiary device is basically napalm.

i tell you what, let me douse you in a mark77 firebomb, then napalm

and you can tell me the difference.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 07:24 PM

YOU SHOULD EXPECT THEM TO LAY DOWN THEIR WEAPONS AND STOP KILLING OUR TROOPS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH TERRORISTS.

THE MAJORITY OF IRAQIS WANT THEM OUT, AND THE ONLY RESAON WE ARE THERE IS FOR THE OIL, BUT WE ARE THERE AND WE NEED TO FINISH THE JOB.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS GOING TO TAKE TEN PLUS YEARS TO DO IT.

IM FOR ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT AN END TO THIS BULLSHIT.

ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT INOCCENT PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED.

BUT THESE SAME PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THE INSURGANTS ARE HIDDING AND SHOULD LET THE IRAQI POLICE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.

THAT WAY THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE U.S. DROPPING RANDOM BOMBS ON THEIR HOODS.

AND AS FAR AS YOU CATS BEING SURPRISED THAT THE U.S. IS USING NAPALM.

YA NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THE U.S. DOES THE SAME SHIT THAT EVERY OTHER NATION DOES. ARE COUNTRY DOES EVIL SHIT . THEY ARE REAL GOOD ABOUT HIDDING IT.

HOPFULLY YOU GUYS ALL VOTED.

AND IF NOT THEN GET OF THE COMPUTER AND REGISTER.

ON A FINAL NOTE, WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK THE ANSWERS ARE?

WILL YOU BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE THE U.S. WHEN THE NEXT ATTACK TAKES OUT THE BUILDING YOU OR YOUR PEEPS IS IN!!!

LIKE TALIB KWELI SAYS" NIGGA'S DIDN'T BECOME AMERICAN TILL NINE ELEVEN"