1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

USA Guilty of War Crimes

Discussion in 'News' started by !@#$%, Feb 18, 2005.

1. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

USA Guilty of War Crimes

Discussion started by !@#$% - Feb 18, 2005

http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/200...d_journal9.html
    http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cf...=15&ItemID=6772

The United States is using napalm in Falluja. So far, the military has denied the allegations, but the proof is mounting. On Nov. 28 The Daily Mirror’s political editor, Paul Gilfeather filed a report stating: “US troops are secretly using outlawed napalm gas to wipe out remaining insurgents in and around Fallujah. News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.”

For over a week rumors have circulated in the Arab press that both napalm and other chemical weapons were used mainly in the Jolan district of Falluja, a major area of the fighting. Now, despite a US media blackout, more evidence is leaking out and causing a furor in the British Parliament. As Gilfeather reports: “Last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh.”

..The US has already admitted that it used napalm during the siege of Baghdad. The truth was reluctantly confirmed by the Pentagon after news reports corroborated the evidence. The military has tried to conceal the truth by saying that there is a distinction between its new weapon and “traditional napalm”. The “improved” product carries the Pentagon moniker “Mark 77 firebombs” and uses jet fuel to “decrease environmental damage”. The fact that military planner’s even considered “environmental damage” while developing the tools for incinerating human beings, gives us some insight into the deep vein of cynicism that permeates their ranks.

we are becoming what we are supposedly trying to destroy
    fucking tyrranical.
    http://www.motherjones.com/commentary/fior...5/02/intel.html

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  2. Æ°

Æ° 12oz Senior Member

Æ° - Replied Feb 18, 2005

I understand that Bush is too FUCKING STUPID to realize that he creates more terrorists than he destroys.

But what's 50% of this country's fucking excuse?

Æ° - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. s.urkaleeno

s.urkaleeno 12oz Junior Member

s.urkaleeno - Replied Feb 18, 2005

I don't agree one bit w/ what is going on over there in Iraq / Cuba... I have fam over there. I think it is wrong for us to torture captives, it does nothing but increse the dangers for all Americans. With that said, there is no country in this world that could hold the United States accountable for it's actions. China may come close becuase they own so much of our dept, but I don't think this administration would hesitate to drop a couple of nukes on H.K./ mainland CH. After all the poor chinese our are new slaves. If the American people were faced w/ a destroyed economy or destroying a country I think this fine christian country of ours would choose the latter.

s.urkaleeno - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

dojafx - Replied Feb 18, 2005

anyone have any major news sources on the use of napalm in iraq?

dojafx - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Feb 18, 2005

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Feb 18, 2005

uh why? the pentagon admitting it isn't good enough proof huh?

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  7. POIESIS

POIESIS 12oz Member

POIESIS - Replied Feb 18, 2005

it's called 'emotionally potent oversimplification'..
    as you know, it was used by the admin with some success.
    this is what happens when there is a long history
    of an avid and conscious campaign to indoctrinate
    and marginalize democratic countries populations.
    would you be surprised to know that there is a history
    of leading psychiatrists having top secret security
    clearances?

POIESIS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

CACashRefund - Replied Feb 18, 2005

I didnt know napalm was banned, its kinda hard to play by the rules when the people you are fighting play by no rules whatsoever.

CACashRefund - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

^I'm not sure what you expect them to do?
    Dudes dont have tanks, they dont have fighter planes, they dont have cruise missles
    Its kind of hard to play by the rules when you're a group of unorganized muhfuckas with small arms going up against the worlds foremost superpower

10. dojafx

dojafx 12oz Member

uh why? the pentagon admitting it isn't good enough proof huh?
    [post=3839683]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

because if i'm telling someone about this and they ask me where i heard about it, an anarchist rag doesnt seem as credible as reuters, the ap or the bbc

11. POIESIS

POIESIS 12oz Member

POIESIS - Replied Feb 18, 2005

zmag is the shit. i used to read it all the time
    at my library a couple years ago. check it if you
    can, it's packed to the tittles.

POIESIS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Feb 19, 2005

because if i'm telling someone about this and they ask me where i heard about it, an anarchist rag doesnt seem as credible as reuters, the ap or the bbc
    [post=3839819]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Mother Jones, The Daily Mirror, and The Independant are all credible media outlets.

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund - Replied Feb 19, 2005

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks. And people shouldnt be surprised if America decides to use any means at its disposal in an attempt to neutralize them.

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Feb 19, 2005

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks. And people shouldnt be surprised if America decides to use any means at its disposal in an attempt to neutralize them.
    [post=3840659]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

This logic throws out nuclear proliferation agreements, the Geneva convention, the entirety of the U.N and all laws and agreements made within...you have no scope or rational perspective...

The insurgents in Iraq are by no means unorganized, theyre trained, resourceful, and clever fucks.

-Than what the hell are we?

15. CACashRefund

CACashRefund - Replied Feb 19, 2005

I dont know you tell me, since i was only referring to dojafx's comment on the insurgents.