US vs RUSSIA

shameless self promotion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

US olympians have been recieving death threats...

:lol:

nah,i dont think its funny,but i do think its funny how they get blamed for the judges votes.....america has been up to something with this olympic cry battle....i dont trust america.

i was heartbroken when :love2:MICHELLE KWAN:love2: slipped up...

i forgot the gold place winners name,but i think shes on too much medication....i think "america" should just give russia the gold,just to get them to shut up and psycologically make them feel like crying little bitches.

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by Snack1

fuck all motherfuckers, who don't like Russia. You, fucking fat bastards, just know how to buy big macs and listen to ypur fucking Bush. Bush is a bitch, Russia rocks !

hahahahah what the fuck is this? dude it was a hockey game a year ago. and you lost. whoop de doo.

okay, vladimir jackoffski, stay mad, all i did was order your sister from a sign on the bathroom wall, your right, she didn't do absolutely anything to be here, you can have her back. after i sodomize young wodkolina whorevich, da? muahahaha.........

Archived