US vs CANADA

shameless self promotion

sorry to flood the forum on these but...

GENTLEMEN MAKE YOUR BETS....

Im an american...all i know is that were gonna whoop some canadien ass in hockey.(though i wouldnt mind seeing canada show their domminance in a sport they created..)

Look at it this way, the only people we had even a remote bit of trouble with was russia, and we beat them...

The canadiens had lots of trouble with almost every team they played, except belarus...

Its coming boys, its comin fast...

Take your sides, talk shit...!

;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck a canuck hockey team! Wah wah wah, canada produces the best hockey players, canada has the best fighter pilots, canada is cleaner! BLAH! You canucks suck, just give it up. America owns you, you're just a wannabe America. Go mispronounce something somewhere else. Canada is like a little brother to America. "Hey canada, we're going to war!" "Can I come too!?" haha yea. *waits to get bashed by all the dirty canucks*

everything you said about us is true. it is cleaner here, we do produce better hockey players, 60% of the nhl actually, and yes we do have better fighter pilots, oh yeah weve never lost a war either if you want to get technical. i guess well see whos the better team tomorrow.

*shouldnt be talking so much trash, but has to.

our beer sucks? thats just a cheap shot, its alot better than that piss/lemonade beer you drink. why would we want to fight a war alone? why would we want to fight a war period? oh yeah who do you call for back up? thats right.... the homies to the north.

The homies to the north? Bull, we call the cool people first. Like Britain. Canada just keeps buggin us until we let em go, refer to my Little Brother comment earlier. :P

Jesus christ am I the only canuck hating American on this board?! I need some back up! Theres too many canucks!

Originally posted by Unit

The homies to the north? Bull, we call the cool people first. Like Britain. Canada just keeps buggin us until we let em go, refer to my Little Brother comment earlier. :P

Jesus christ am I the only canuck hating American on this board?! I need some back up! Theres too many canucks!

oh yeah that right.. it was britan you called to go with yuo to afghanistan....... and who showed up? yeah i thought so.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

everything you said about us is true. it is cleaner here, we do produce better hockey players, 60% of the nhl actually, and yes we do have better fighter pilots, oh yeah weve never lost a war either if you want to get technical. i guess well see whos the better team tomorrow.

*shouldnt be talking so much trash, but has to.

Hold up..what wars were you guys involved in?

Seriously i would like to know..

And yes the beer thing was a cheap shot, canadiens make awesome beer..

Most of the players in the nhl are euro now days...you know it...

Knowlej...what the fuck? Refrees?? what are you talkin about? The games i have watched have been the most well reffed games, just letting the players play, very little penalties...im sorry but that was retarded.

TT. i love canada, but you know i gotta go with my country on this one..

This thread isnt early, the games sunday...its friday...good and early to talk shit and make bets...you know what i mean?

What do you all think about Gretzk on the soapbox? Pretty funking amateur for the worlds greatest player turned olympic mastermind. I think we won't pass up the chance to trounce you like the little bitches you are. Oh, and, yeah, Canadian beer sucks ass. Except for Canadian. And who stiched up them sweaters this year Mrs. Molson? Ah, ha, ha, you will pay dearly, yes, oh...yes.

Originally posted by tue skinny

im sorry im from the usa.

then get the fuck out. damn.

what wars has canada won? i honestly dont know of any major wars they were involved in. it wasnt until recently i even learned they had a military. but nevertheless, dont even try to fuck with us on the military issue. the us military no matter how bad i hated being there, is the strongest in the world. the us air force can destroy pretty much any piece of land on the earth, and is only getting stronger. i was watching this show saying that the air force is going to go from being based in the air, to being based in space. thats right, no more having to risk lives by flying over some country and kicking their ass, we'll just chill on the moon and take them out. theres no way canada could have beaten the nazi's either.

canada probably dominates hockey. but america still has the worls greatest athletes. no other country, canada or otherwise, can fuck with us when it comes to basketball, football or baseball, which are the major sports in the usa.

im not even trying to be all patriotic. but fuck, lets tell it like it is.

Originally posted by tue skinny

what ? i should get out . your right i should leave this and go play juniors up in canada. yah good idea. i play hockey., im cool. im with the cool kids on 12 oz team

im not sure i understand your post. are you trying to say you currently live in canada? in which case, im glad. if not, yes you should move to canada and go play with juniors, and hockey too.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by knowlej

unless you americans get more help from mr. referee

what the fuck was with that shite?

13 penalties to 2?!?!?!?!

sadly, i think the americans might take it.

but.......i'm rooting for the homeboys all the way.

i know shameless that you have to go with the ome team, were still cool. i love the cheap shots goingback and forth, yeah im drunk on good old canadian beer, mmmmmmmmmm also, its a proven fact that 60% of nhl players come from canada. oh and, to the other guys.... why the fuck would i care how big your military is? i dont plan on getting in any wars so why would i need one? were just good folks up here, we dont need no fighting, we have hockey and beer, come up for a visit any time kids, wed be glad to have you.

i read in the paper today that gretzky's dad emigrated first to the us, and he was going to join our army, but then found out that canada's army paid more (and you didn't have to fight in any wars). well i just added that second part, but i thought that was cool.

Archived