Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

US vs CANADA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Feb 22, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

sorry to flood the forum on these but...

GENTLEMEN MAKE YOUR BETS....

Im an american...all i know is that were gonna whoop some canadien ass in hockey.(though i wouldnt mind seeing canada show their domminance in a sport they created..)

Look at it this way, the only people we had even a remote bit of trouble with was russia, and we beat them...
    The canadiens had lots of trouble with almost every team they played, except belarus...

Its coming boys, its comin fast...

Take your sides, talk shit...!
    ;)

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

a lil early for this thread ........

but the us is gonna lose for sure , no chance.......canada produces the best hockey players in the world , hands down.

canada is 9 - 2 - 1 vs. usa all time

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

id like to make a bet.

im betting for CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were gonna sweep hockey for golds.

dont hate cause you know we are the best.

4. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

fuckers fuckers fuckers....
    unless you americans get more help from mr. referee you ain't winning shit

5. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

whoever the fuck wins(canada)...... its going to be one hell of a game.

6. Unit

Unit Member

Fuck a canuck hockey team! Wah wah wah, canada produces the best hockey players, canada has the best fighter pilots, canada is cleaner! BLAH! You canucks suck, just give it up. America owns you, you're just a wannabe America. Go mispronounce something somewhere else. Canada is like a little brother to America. "Hey canada, we're going to war!" "Can I come too!?" haha yea. *waits to get bashed by all the dirty canucks*

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

everything you said about us is true. it is cleaner here, we do produce better hockey players, 60% of the nhl actually, and yes we do have better fighter pilots, oh yeah weve never lost a war either if you want to get technical. i guess well see whos the better team tomorrow.
    *shouldnt be talking so much trash, but has to.

8. Unit

Unit Member

Biatch! How many wars has Canada fought ALONE? Uh huh. Quit jockin America you dirty canucks. Your fighter pilots can smoke my cock, cause they still suck. You and your damn mounties. Oh and your beer sucks. :p

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

our beer sucks? thats just a cheap shot, its alot better than that piss/lemonade beer you drink. why would we want to fight a war alone? why would we want to fight a war period? oh yeah who do you call for back up? thats right.... the homies to the north.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah i can see fully nude strippers while getting trashed at the age of 18.

11. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Fuck both of you. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA! oh wait they lost. I live in the states but I still think Canada is going to win. Oh and I was born in Canada so they must be doing something right because I am pretty damn good at everything I do.

12. Unit

Unit Member

The homies to the north? Bull, we call the cool people first. Like Britain. Canada just keeps buggin us until we let em go, refer to my Little Brother comment earlier. :p

Jesus christ am I the only canuck hating American on this board?! I need some back up! Theres too many canucks!

13. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

hahaha
    TT - 1
    Unit - 0

BIATCH!

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah that right.. it was britan you called to go with yuo to afghanistan....... and who showed up? yeah i thought so.

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Hold up..what wars were you guys involved in?
    Seriously i would like to know..

And yes the beer thing was a cheap shot, canadiens make awesome beer..

Most of the players in the nhl are euro now days...you know it...

Knowlej...what the fuck? Refrees?? what are you talkin about? The games i have watched have been the most well reffed games, just letting the players play, very little penalties...im sorry but that was retarded.

TT. i love canada, but you know i gotta go with my country on this one..
    This thread isnt early, the games sunday...its friday...good and early to talk shit and make bets...you know what i mean?