US deficit

BIF.BEELOWS

who else has noticed that we are in a pivotal sistuation (americans)?

china is starting to spend spend spend....we owe them close to 800 billion dollars...it's to the point that china owns more of new york than we do....

we are in a 3.7 TRILLION dollar defecate....

Chinese currency has actually grown slightly in value....and if that happens to a curtain extent or lets say they switch to euros....(which they wont).....it would fuck up our entire economy...bad

how many people realize that the war in iraq was just strategy?

it was to gain a better foot hold in the middle east. if we hold the worlds oil...we hold the world? ya dig?

i really do think we are gonna go to war with iran (im not sure if they passes this bill yet, but it's for 513 billion for military defense and construction in iraq and afghanistan.)

which is another strategy....

we are surrounding iran....even though i really do believe they arent trying to blow us all up....i think they are just a muslim nation trying to embrace the west...believe it or not, but western culture is pretty popular with people in iran....but the media is twisting everything and making it seem that they want nuclear capabilities for atom bombs...but they want to persue energy capabilities..

that would be the smartest thing on their part....they would save and make mad money, and they would be extremely independent...which america does not want...ya dig?

then after iran i think were gonna go for china....but china will fuck us up...economically.

whatch....their letting us in little by little but they are getting what they need out of it and we are getting nothing...

bush says are economy is doing it's best in 3 decades...and that 4.7% americans are unemployed...the lowest it's been in a while....BUT....more and more families are making less than 100,000 a year....and it's a steady drop. makes sense to me.

we arent investing in education like we should...and what do you think happens?

yeah people are working more...but it doesnt matter when their pay sucks and their working moderately skilled jobs.

and when education sucks people need a way to survive...so what do you do with millions of young men that passed highschool by the skin of their teeth? bribe and lie to em so they join the military...they fucked up education on purpose....they know how the cypher ends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: American Tranny will end soon....

American Tranny? I thought this thread was going to be more intresting but its not, so .......

boo urns.

dude...i dont get why people don't care about this type of shit?

it has to do with your life....

all my numbers are actuall and i can back em....

and yes it's 3.7 trillion

are you taking a sociology class?

nows its 8.3 trillion?? what happened to 3.7?

heres an article from this year... not some clock set up to add the deficit at it worst rate loss:

Deficit Could Top $400 Billion

By Jonathan Weisman

Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, January 13, 2006; Page A19

Driven by the cost of hurricane relief, the federal budget deficit is expected to balloon back above $400 billion for the fiscal year that ends in September, reversing the improvements of 2005, a White House official told reporters yesterday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/12/AR2006011201821.html

bif.beelows, what is your opinion on the current state of flatulence outside our borders, when you consider the clarvoyance of clarification of clairhuxtable with the nations that choose to defecate? do you feel whippersnapper alliances are the cause of the situation in iran, or is it related to the incestual differences. did the snakes on the plane cause 9/11?

Alright..It's not that I don't care..It's just that I don;t like coming to a graffiti fourm to discuss world event..

I'd rather post my desktop and cell phone then get all heated about world problems..

nows its 8.3 trillion?? what happened to 3.7?

heres an article from this year... not some clock set up to add the deficit at it worst rate loss:

Deficit Could Top $400 Billion

By Jonathan Weisman

Washington Post Staff Writer

Friday, January 13, 2006; Page A19

Driven by the cost of hurricane relief, the federal budget deficit is expected to balloon back above $400 billion for the fiscal year that ends in September, reversing the improvements of 2005, a White House official told reporters yesterday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/12/AR2006011201821.html

400 billion isn't reasonable...think about it dude how much did this war cost us already>?

not only that but we were in debt before bush even came into office....it doesnt make sense...and to tell you the truth i rather trust that clock i posted than anything this administration has to say....they do lie ya know?....i don't lie....i just dont have my shit together

i have resorted to just not giving a fuck.

it makes me super depressed to think about and i realized a while ago that i have no real power.

the illuminati or whoever is way too powerful for anyone to do anything about it. so i just cant give a fuck anymore. it hurts too much to care.

doesnt it though....

i really think the reason we dont have any real power is because when we come together against something...a different topic comes out that pits people against eachother....

we also value the dollar too much a we fear everything....

we've been conditioned since birth....

i must say if i had ten down ass mother fuckers that really did wanna change shit like me....

i got mad ideas....i could cause some change

maybe its just me, but people have been on top of their game with the witty replies lately. Id like to thank, swedish erotica, CACash, lens, Smart, Mar and a few other for this recent trend.

also when you consider the trade deficite, we are so fucked. hey look at that. jim kramer just told me to buy qaulcom... i think i will...

BOOYA