US buys Great Wall of China to rebuild along US/Mexico border

WhAt_dA_fUcK

According to an anonymous high-level source, the American government is quietly going ahead with plans to pay one hundred billion dollars for the 2,000-year-old structure, with another $15 billion going to transporting expenses.

A high-ranking government official, speaking to Weekly World News on condition of anonymity, says that President Bush himself came up with the plan to purchase the 4,000-mile-long structure from the cash-poor country of China.

Once relocated in the U.S., the twenty-five-foot tall barrier will be rebuilt along both the Mexican and Canadian borders, serving as a powerful symbol of our government's resolve to protect American soil in these troubled times.

"According to the diagrams I saw, there will be armed guards posted every mile or so along the wall," says the source.

The historic transaction has been slowed by protests from groups vehemently opposed to the relocation of the enormous structure.

Ma Ming Kang, spokesman for the Chinese Historic Preservation Group, has been lobbying feverishly against the covert deal.

"China's Great Wall is one of the Great Wonders of the World! To uproot it from its original location would be criminal," says Kang.

"It would be like selling Mount Rushmore to England!"

Despite all of the opposition, it seems that the deal is near completion.

According to eyewitnesses, thousands of Chinese laborers have been hard at work disassembling the wall, and our source says that transporting it to the U.S. could begin as soon as January 2003.

"Don't be surprised to see convoys of large, unmarked trucks rolling through your neighborhood early next year as the relocation begins," says the unnamed official, who considers the Great Wall a smart purchase.

"Over thousands of years, the Chinese found the Great Wall one of the best methods of keeping out unwelcome visitors.

"I'm sure the U.S. will find it equally effective."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dahighlifdhl

im all mexican

and my parents were immigrants

wait they were born here

and my grandparents were here

and theirs werehereand so on

so we were forced to be "americans"

yup im mexican and juaneno indian. and how come we didnt get to name this place? i know my ancestors wouldnt have namend it such a gay ass a name.

Originally posted by Esai

Im for building concentration camps for all European immigrants and their descendants, stealing good ol native american factory jobs. Uncle sam will be the first in the furnace, then the Bushes.

im with you. in fact il help you.

Archived