URGENT!PLEASE READ!!!

Guest Wilt

Guest Wilt

OK so i need to know how u know when u need stitches for ur finger...i was hand feeding a lizard of mine and she bit the tip of my finger....she has teeth....i find out the hard wat....well the skin is flapping and blood= all over...it not real bad...but what do i do????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't be a pussy, soak that bitch in some salt water, and tape some gauze around it...but make sure the gauze doesn't heal into the cut...i had to rip a piece out of my boy's finger not too long ago (which was pretty gruesome). man up cowboy!

Guest blink_ATX

waht are you typing while your shit is cut? ask yo mom not a bunch of net dorks who dont write.

ahahahahhhahhahahhah

damn kids

Guest Wilt

well its wrapped up...with napkins and electric tape..i think im just gonna let the cells reattach?i guess....no hospital for wilter....

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by Wilt

well its wrapped up...with napkins and electric tape..i think im just gonna let the cells reattach?i guess....no hospital for wilter....

...must be getting better...

Guest blink_ATX

no more bombing for you, oh wait you dont even write on paper!!!

ahahahhahahha

the truth hurts toys

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by blink_ATX

no more bombing for you, oh wait you dont even write on paper!!!

ahahahhahahha

the truth hurts toys

yeah thats a good one...i would probably be offended...but its just funny...because you're truly ignorant to how much or what i paint...

ans i m typing with onr hand thats how im typing....

i once had the tip of my finger cut off by a folding swiss army knife what the doctor does is remove the lil piece on the top cleans it and burn the wound shut and you wear a bandage over it for like a week then everything aok

Guest MR BOJANGLES

id say, have it bite the other nine fingers so you could be the new superhero BLOODY FINGERS MAN!!!!!. in all seriousness though. go to the doctor.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I had an iguana of reputable size that used to bite the shit out of my hands, and once my ear... I just cleaned it up with hydrogen peroxide. What kind of lizard do you have? I think you're ok, as long as it's not gila monster, or a komodo dragon... in the case of the latter you could expect death in less than a day. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest sneak
Originally posted by BUMRUSHbro

unless theres a 12oz doctor in here? go to the hospital

urgent call to dr dazzle, urgent call to dr dazzle...please report to emergency room channel 0

Guest Ted Wakowski

Peroxide.

Pour it over the wound a few times daily, keep it away from anything infectious and suck the blood from the still dripping laceration like so much nectar from a moist tangerine.

Guest ceas902

Ok lets examine your situation. You were feeding your lizard and he bit your finger. You start to freak out from all the blood and skin hanging off your finger. Instead of figuring out what to do yourself, you quickly boot up your computer and frantically go to your 12 oz bookmark and post this message. Holding your cut together to help stop the bleeding you sit in fromt of your computer praying to god someone will reply as quick as posible to tell you how to handel your hurt little finger.....

God figure it out yourself....

Thats like me writing a post saying "Help I just had a shit and the log was 10 inches long, how many squares of toilet paper should I use!!!"

This post is gay......

Archived