Urban mapping?

swiss cheese

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

second to last thing is pretty cool i think its a canvas, I like you other stuff too, letters have decent form, I like your simplere stuff more. i also like the incorporation of just one letter along with one of your other drawings, you should o that more.

another one from the sandwich writer, hold the mayo....

dope stuff, swiss....i really like that urban scribe shite...that was for the cover of a magazine, huh??? true, i bet that was some ill magazine...

on the serious note: besides the urban scribe cover, this is my favortie

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/p122e810f7659e49c55a493c81c870eeb/fcfacdb9.jpg'>

i don't exactly know why, either...just some sort of visual stimuli thing workin'..maybe like some asthetics for the blunted....

aight, swiss, get back to work and make sure that your boss doesn't walk in on you browsing some graffiti message board....

peace

these two are fucking sick, what did you use to do them?

thanks all............

those are done with latex wall paint (left over buff), acrylics, and some white deco paint pens.

I might start drawing some letters again, i'm not half bad at those, despite that red mess I drew on the metro further up (i still like the drawing though).

I find it helpful, if you paint walls alot, to take a month or more off and just draw paint, etc in different mediums. when you go back to walls you'll have a whole new way of doing things. It gets me out of any rut I might have been stuck in.

just me or is anyone else thinking seak when they see these?

that's a great compliment if they are. I admire his work.

WHERE IS MY HOUSE???

haha, dont take the title so literally. There are urban landscapes in my head that I'm laying down on paper, and all the sketches come together to form an urban landscape of sorts, from futuristic buildings to street plans to transportation super structures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived