UPPER MANHATTAN FLICKS

THEKGKASSGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I MADE THIS SHIT SO ALL YOU FAGS CAN POST FLICKS NOT ME HOMO, IM TIRED OF SEEING ALL THAT DOWNTOWN SHIT ON EVERY NY THREAD ITS LIKE YA'LL ARE SCARED TO GO UPTOWN AND TAKE FLICKS OR SOMETHING...NO ONE BUT MY MAN DOC IS DOING THEIR THING ON THIS POST SO START POSTING PICS SISSIES!!!

http://www.nycgrafx.com/images/bronx/bronx194.jpg'>

SEGE NVS

http://www.nycgrafx.com/images/bronx/bronx191.jpg'>

SEGE NVS

so i dont get it.. if you live up there why the hell do you want to see it? i mean you could just step outside and see this stuff. unless you want it to be seen by us on the "gay fagass internet".

and of course its not going to get posted on here. most nyc threads are started by kids who take little "mecca" trips. site seeing doesnt involve going to the "scarier" places (whatever that means, personally i think seeing starbucks on every corner downtown is scary).. hence the reason williamsburg gets more play on here then other parts of east new york.... shit .. lets talk about the lack of queens pictures..

ehh... well i dont really give a fuck.

WHO EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ME LIVING THERE? THE REASON I WANTED PEOPLE TO POST THE UPTOWN FLICKS WAS SO SHIT CAN CHANGE FROM JUST THE DOWNTOWN CANAL STREET SHIT EVERYONE LABELS "MANHATTAN GRAFFITI" MANHATTAN IS MORE THEN JUST THE VILLAGE AND CANAL STREET BUT IT SEEMS LIKE MOST THE PEOPLE HERE ARE AFRAID TO TRAVEL INTO THE 100+ STREETS AND TAKE PICTURES...I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LIVING UP THERE AND I HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING UP THERE THATS WHY I AM ASKING FOR PEOPLE WITH FLICKS UP THERE TO POST THEM. SHIT I AGREE NIGGAS WONT EVEN POST QUEENS FLICKS HERE EITHER AND AINT SHIT SCARY ABOUT QUEENS...WHAT U GOT TO WORRY ABOUT A DRUNK FATHEAD??? PFFF...I GUESS QUEENS SHIT ISNT UPTO PAR WIT EVERYTHING ELSE....EITHER THAT OR THERE ARE JUST ALOT OF DOWNTOWN/EASTBROOKLYN JOCKS ON THIS FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD...OH WELL IF U GOT FLICKS POST THEM HERE OF UPTOWN SHIT.:king: :eek: ;)

Guest montanaman

this is a piece of shit post just like the gay guy that started it,,,,,,

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived