updated site - 2 new paintings

seven six two

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i decided to make this for anyone that was concerned about the content of the site. i believe that anyone who does anything artistic shouldn't have to worry about censorship and restrictions. i draw whatever i want to and whatever comes into my head. that doesn't mean that i'm going to hurt anyone. it's not my intention to make fun of anyone either. i know i have a lot of drawings of handicapped people and other people that are disabled. my drawings are in no way meant to offend them. basically, take a look and don't take anything too seriously. i'm not retarded nor am i in the first grade. thanks.

Right, Im really not feeling it, Sorry guys.... :rolleyes:

if you skateboard check this out

one thing i forgot to mention (sorry), check out http://www.geocities.com/patrick_jilbert/consol.html

consolidated is doing my artwork for 3 pro graphics. i know modesty is the best policy, but i was just excited about it and thought i'd share. now you can go to skateshops and say 'ee that's my dogg up there'. or not, but i suppose you could pretend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived