upcoming shows

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

summertime is here

chances are you can catch me here:

Theater of Living Arts (TLA) - Philadelphia, PA

Tuesday, May 7 Hightimes Tour

8 PM Afu Ra, Buckshot, Non-Phixion, Smif'N'Wessun

Ticket prices: 15.00 (advance); $17.00 (day of show)

Tower Theater - Upper Darby, PA

Saturday, June 1 Pink

8 PM Candy Ass

Ticket prices: 27.00; 37.00

(where you at seeks?)

The Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA

Wednesday, July 3 The Get Up Kids

8 PM Superchunk, Hot Rod Circuit

Ticket prices: 16.00

Wednesday, July 10 Poison

6 PM Cinderella, Winger, Faster Pussycat

Ticket prices: 39.50

On sale: Saturday, April 27 at 10 AM

Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - Camden (Philadephia), PA

Friday, July 12 Ozzfest 2002

9:30 AM Ozzy Osbourne, System of a Down, POD, Drowning Pool, Adema, Black Label Society, Rob Zombie, Meshuggah, Pulse Ultra, Neurotica, Earshot, The Apex Theory, Lost Prophets, Flaw, 3rd Strike, Seether and OTEP

Ticket prices: 37.75 (lawn) , 59.75 (loge) ,69.75 (orch), 89.75 (gold circle)

SOLD OUT!

Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - Camden (Philadephia), PA

Friday, August 9 The Vans Warped Tour 2002

12 PM Alkaline Trio, Good Charlotte, Lagwagon, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, New Found Glory, No Use for a Name, The Damned, Thursday, NOFX, Bad Religion, Flogging Molly, Guttermouth, MXPX, Ozma, Reel Big Fish, Something Corporate, Eskimo Joe, Five Iron Frenzy, M16,

Ticket prices: 25.00

Fans can buy advance tickets through www.WarpedTour.com and ARTISTdirect.com between 4/17 at 1 pm and 4/18 at 9 pm

plus bonnaroo in june?july?...

monday may 13

18 over/$20

fantastic damage tour

el-p, aesop rock, dj abilities

bowery ballroom

Cannibal Ox / El-P / Aesop Rock / Mr Lif and More : Philly

May 25th @ Gasoline or Transit

$15.00. All Ages / 21+ Drink

which could be problematic for some, because there is another sooperstar touring the east coast that weekend...

so if anyone wants to donate to my music addiction, email a nukka...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

Wednesday, July 10 Poison

6 PM Cinderella, Winger, Faster Pussycat

Ticket prices: 39.50

On sale: Saturday, April 27 at 10 AM

:eek: :eek: how come i never get shows like that:eek: :eek:

radiohead in europe!!

for the fuck of it....heh a guy can dream cant he!!...im still waiting for someone in the radiohead thread that speaks fluent spanish and has some time to kill....;)

7.22.2002 Lisbon, Portugal Coliseu dos Recreios Tickets SOLD OUT

Location: Rua das Portas de Sto. Antão 1000, near Rossio Square. Doors open at 20:00, show starts at 21:00.

7.23.2002 Lisbon, Portugal Coliseu dos Recreios Tickets SOLD OUT

Location: Rua das Portas de Sto. Antão 1000, near Rossio Square. Doors open at 20:00, show starts at 21:00.

7.24.2002 Lisbon, Portugal Coliseu dos Recreios Tickets on sale here or at w.a.s.t.e.

7.26.2002 Oporto, Portugal Coliseu do Porto Tickets SOLD OUT

Location: Rua Passos Manuel, 137 - 4000, near Rua Santa Catarina and Praca dos Proveiros

7.27.2002 Oporto, Portugal Coliseu do Porto Tickets SOLD OUT

Location: Rua Passos Manuel, 137 - 4000, near Rua Santa Catarina and Praca dos Proveiros

7.30.2002 Donostia-San Sebastián, Spain Teatro Kursal Tickets on sale at www.bbvaticket.com or call 902150025. Doors: 20:30. Support: 21:00. Radiohead: 21:45.

8.5.2002 Salamanca, Spain Palacio Congresos Tickets on sale at www.bbvaticket.com or call 902150025. Doors: 21:30. Support: 22:00. Radiohead: 22:45.

8.6.2002 Salamanca, Spain Palacio Congresos Tickets on sale at www.bbvaticket.com or call 902150025. Doors: 21:30. Support: 22:00. Radiohead: 22:45.

8.7.2002 Salamanca, Spain Palacio Congresos Tickets on sale at www.bbvaticket.com or call 902150025. Doors: 21:30. Support: 22:00. Radiohead: 22:45.

Going to the following:

5/10 Cornershop @ Electric Factory

5/11 Incubus @ F.U. Spectrum (Floor tix)

5/17 Hatebreed @ Electric Factory

6/6 Poison The Well @ Trocadero

6/7 Y100 Feztival @ Camden, NJ (Pit tix)

6/20 KoRn @ Wilkes-Barre, PA

7/3 Get Up Kids @ Electric Factory

7/12 Ozzfest @ Camden, NJ

8/9 Warped Tour @ Camden, NJ

8/11 Warped Tour @ Asbury Park, NJ

okay, hater....

do you mind, can i also call you:

dipshit

obnoxious

self absorbed

rude

unintelligent

dysfunctional

lonely

unloved

unintelligible

immature

unaware

unenlightened

....thanks.....i gotta run, but you get the point dickhead right? or do i need to type in caps....ya see people that type in caps are people that cry for attention, what are you going on seven?

HI BUDDY!

EVERYONE WHO POSTS ON THE INTERNET IS CRYING FOR ATTENTION IN GENERAL DORK (DON'T TRY TO DEBATE THAT)

AND I MAY BE RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS, BUT I'M NOT LONELY AND UNLOVED (OR UNINTELLIGIBLE) OBVIOUSLY!

ALSO I'M NOT UNINTELLIGENT OR UNAWARE, JUST OPINIONATED AND MEAN, AND MOST OF ALL:

AMUSED BY YOUR KNEE-JERK REACTIONS!

(AND DON'T FRONT LIKE YOU GOTTA RUN, WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE NO-WHERE TO GO... EXCEPT MAYBE TO CRY ON THE ABERCROMBIE POST)

knee jerk reactions?

you mean a reaction to a fucking jerk right?

yes i did have to run, cause unlike your stinking welfare ass i was done with work, and thus done with 12oz for the day, while you type away endlessly...

youre still a dipshit....and everything i mentioned before....let me guess though, the reason you dont like aesop, is because he uses those big words and complex thoughts, that your middle school mind just cant seem to grasp....stupid fuck

oh the best is the abercrombie comeback....ha.........ha.....(thats was a droned out sarcastic laugh), do you write your own material?

really the humorous part of that is that how you even bothered to read that thread....see if you picked up a newspaper, you woulda seen that story last week, and would have known all about it...but let me guess youre all hard and dont buy the media hype right?....but alas it seems you only get your knowledge from here....nice one chump

say what you want by i know your parents neglected you....

commiting thread-i-cide...sorry dusty

i think im gonna switch over to smoking camels....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

CALL ME A HATER BUT I THINK CANNIBAL OX IS A BIG FAT BLACK DORK ...

mental, you forgot to mention how he referred to can ox in the singular when there are two people, making them a group.

Re: HI BUDDY!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

, JUST OPINIONATED AND MEAN

I take it you aren't aware that there is a difference between "shit-talker" and "opinionated".

As it happens I'm both, *you* however don't appear to really have any thought-out opinions - and seem to prefer giving people shit for their's........

anyway,

I'm going to see

the Ozzfest on May26 @Punchestown Race Course

Bad Religion and Pitchshifter May 14 @the Ambassador

and I'm playing with Mute Is Murder on May 4 @Eamonn Dorans:king:

haha....fucking dusty....yes youre quite correct....

it seems either he talks shit for the fact just of talking shit, and doesnt know what the hell is shouting about...or he is simply an uneducated herb....my guess is that its both

here marlb, dont say i never tried to help you out:

http://www.grammarlady.com

talk to her she will set you straight on any grammar questions you might have....

hes probably too busy selling and buying flicks on ebay....;)

Originally posted by mental invalid

here marlb, dont say i never tried to help you out:

http://www.grammarlady.com

talk to her she will set you straight on any grammar questions you might have....

Nooooo! *I* am the resident english language doyenne on this board. I won't have my position challenged by this "grammarlady" slut................

• 2 weeks later...

dillinger escape plan is tourin with system of a down ..over seas

coalesce is back together !!!!!!!!!!! and tourin till the drummer has to go on tour with the get up kids this summer!!!!!! converge is playin in springfield mass at fat cats with reach the scy and glass jaw on sunday the 5 (tomarrow)......u can see me there ,i will be the one in the tie!!!!!!!!!!!snapcase is workin on a new recored soo that mean they will be on tour very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by railroadjerk

wow mI6 is headlining warped tour? theyve come a long way...

No, notice they are the last band on hte list, they are underlining it. Alkaline trio is the first, cause they rule.

Actually, i think its in no praticular order, cause NOFX is in the middle and they are probably the most popular.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Hightimes Tour

Afu Ra, Buckshot, Non-Phixion, Smif'N'Wessun

Tuesday, May 7 at 8 PM

Ticket prices: 15.00 (advance); $17.00 (day of show)

Theater of Living Arts (TLA)

334 South Street

Philadelphia, PA 19147

who's goin?

Archived