Up In The Sky.

romance

I did a search and I didnt find a single thread dedicated to climbing up on buildings, so share your stories, I wanna hear about how you climbed 4 stories up to paint a piece, how you nearly fell off the side of a trainbridge. I want stories like these allso tips on how to find ways onto buildings are welcome as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by digitsone.+Jul 17 2005, 05:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (digitsone. - Jul 17 2005, 05:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>skills are learnt from practicing and experience, not online.

read ja's story, its got a bit of off the ground shit.

just remember everything that goes up must come down.

[/b]

I've alredy read JA's story I thought it was pretty cool, it's not so much tips that I need but stories that's kinda why I put it in third rail not the yard, I can often find ways onto buildings but I was wondering, some buildings around me kinda have a small fence stick out at a 45 degree angle to stop people from climbing up I was wondering howi could get past them, First thing that came to mind was bolt cutters but it isnt really a chainlink fence so oh well, I guess this thread is pretty much closed.

oh an to this quy

<!--QuoteBegin-caffiene

:five-o:

Not even close, the only resembelence to a pig is that I'm a messy eater, not some undercover narc, jsut a tad paranoid aren't you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...