Unsung Heros

8onus

i saw a thread started similar to this, but it died.

basicly i've been producing for a minute, and seen a lot of good talent go completley unheard. so i am posting most of the shit i've come across up here, feel free to post any unknown bands or artists up here.

first,

these guys are good, kinda like new found glory with a bit of a U2 sound to them...check it out,

Daydream Theory

This could be my year

Pipe dreams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

cursive? from autumn to ashes? mars volta? i wouldnt say by any stretch of the imagination that those bands are unheard.

my vote for band with one album that broke up and hasnt been around for a minute (again, not necessarily unheard) is donuts and glory. and thier album. when pregnasaurs ruled the earth. that shit rips.

Originally posted by im not witty

cursive? from autumn to ashes? mars volta? i wouldnt say by any stretch of the imagination that those bands are unheard.

my vote for band with one album that broke up and hasnt been around for a minute (again, not necessarily unheard) is donuts and glory. and thier album. when pregnasaurs ruled the earth. that shit rips.

Sorry, not exclusive enough for you? How about you go look up the band milk and tell me what you think of them... and altho mars and cursive arent exactly art house fav. which only two people know about, they are talented bands who havent gotten nearly the credit they deserve. As far as me posting links, try typing the names into google or looking on lime wire.

Archived