unsteady temper

black hook

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my temper has been pretty bad lately. i drank too much carlo rossi last week and freaked out on my girlfriend, stormed out of the house, went under a bridge to paint and fell in the fucking creek. had to walk home 3 miles covered in mud and water, got home and took a nap in the laundry room. its a pirates life for me.

"You're gettin' ready to blow? I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin'

motherfucker, MOTHERFUCKER! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE."

I'm what Jimmie Walker usta talk about. In fact, what the fuck am I

doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain

detail. We're tradin'. I'm washin' windows and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull."

I'm not really an angry person,

in fact I'm pretty chill most of the time

but now it seems I'm way quicker to call bullshit.

I used to let little things slide because there's

you have to know what fights to pick, but now

it's like I'm just waiting for an excuse to rumble.

oh....

I'm still on the (nic) patch but if I forget to wear it

and I'm having a stressfull day..... tick tick BOOM!

hell fucking yes.

all of my friends know not to piss me off or if i am pissed off, stay the fuck out of my way because i will beat the shit out of you if you tweak one more thing that will set me off.

i'm serious about that one. people know not to get me angry. i try not to get angry but its hard when you are stressed out.

I used to have a really bad temper but when my gf threatened to leave me as a result of it, I changed my ways.

I still get pissed but I try and put the situation into perspective before allowing my vision to get coated in red. It usually takes a LOT of little shit or one serious infraction for me to fly off the handle. Those things include....

Someone trying to get too close/physical with my gf

Insulting my family especially my sister

Attempts to steal or damage my personal possessions

Those would have to be the three top things that'll have me swinging in no time flat.

Originally posted by LENS

Insulting my family especially my sister

Word up on this one. Except I don't have a sister. But when it comes to someone insulting my friends or family, I turn angry, and you don't want to see me when I'm angry. But lately I've been trying to keep it peaceful.

Archived