UNREAL 2003 / MAFIA / HITMAN2

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

ummm so hows that unreal play and look im thinking about buying it or mafia or hitman 2

im talking PC here. I gotta 128 DDR MB video card so i want the gamethat is gonna flex this card to the fullest. Anyone played either of the games???

fill me in homies.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest angry xbox

sweet i think ill pay the $50 for it.

well i saw some screen shots from mafia and hitman and they look pretty intense like story wise naked chicks an shit.

Originally posted by angry xbox

ummm so hows that unreal play and look im thinking about buying it or mafia or hitman 2

im talking PC here. I gotta 128 DDR MB video card so i want the gamethat is gonna flex this card to the fullest. Anyone played either of the games???

fill me in homies.

i didnt know they made ddr video cards.

geforce4 ti4200, or the 4600? im curious on which one you got and how much you paid for it, also how do you like the performance on it? im planning to upgrade from my mx420 quite shortly and hear the ti4200 with ddr performs just as well as the ti4600, so im thinking of going the cheaper route with the 4200...disregard this if you have a gf3.....

mafia looks really good, but reviews ive read said the racing level is too difficult and takes to long to get past, hitman 2 looks good in commercials, havent read any reviews on it yet, and ut2k3 is great...amazing graphics, and a must if youre an online fps fan....

First off... cel, go grow some pubes

Sector, I've played the demo of Hitman 2 and, like zesto, I didn't really like it.

Mafia is a pretty rad game, very good storyline, some amazing and fun levels. Kinda feels like your playing in a movie sometimes.

You can stick your arm out of a car window, aim, then split a couple wigs, shoot wheels off of cars, get into intense car chases, etc.

There is this one really sweet level where you rob a bank! :eek:

Alot of driving in Mafia, which can kind of get tedious after a while, but it's still a great game.

No multiplayer... yet.

Guest angry xbox

yeah thanks for the feedback homies

last night i picked up MAFIA and UT2003.

i have to say i shat my pants when i played UT, it was so crisp so clean and i had it running on everything at the highest it could go and i got no lag.

if you play first person shooters pick this game up.

now i didnt get to play mafia case my homie wnated it really bad so i let him borrow.

im taking both back to the store after we make copies.

and

ive got an ATI 9000 pro evil commando with 128 DDR

ive also got 512 of DDR and a 1.8Ghz athlon XP

im telling you this is a great system i put together im realy happy with it aight lates

Guest angry xbox

geek box

ahahahhaahahhaahah

naw my case is missing both side panels and i got towels covering it to reduce the noise of my cooling kit thats it

ahahahah

fuck looks i got perfromance ima like a redneck computergeek ahahahahahha

I work at a computer store so I bought UT 2K3 for ten bones less...t'was a good deal. It runs decently because my card is a year old afteral. I'm building a new pc soon...I gotta cop that ATI 9700 (HOT SHIT)

right now I'm rockin' an AMD Athlon 1.33ghz w/ 512 mb ram and the video is a GeForce2 GTS Pro....64 MB DDR ram....shit runs nice like i said...the game engine is so nice and smooth it's a change from the ever-demanding Q3 engine...the eye candy is a plus...

yes there are DDR cards rip. Since last year. wake up kid.

I got holes up in my case...120mm on the side and 120mm up top...originally I was going to try putting a wate cooling system in it but the fucking ever loving pump was defective so I sent the shit back..

Modding your case = gay. The more fans you have, the more awfully loud it is. Get a Pentium and stay cool. AMD's run hot like whoa..

Archived