Unofficial Election Results

GucciCondom

I'm not sure if everyone has a local website where they can find election results, but I do. I live in a very Republican area and Kerry won.

Also, I live in Pennsylvania. So if the rest of PA is like this then Kerry may win the election.

When are they going to announce the final results? Also, is there any places to find out unofficial state-wide results?

Kerry - 157,531

Bush - 116,728

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:crying:

FUCK BUSH!!!!

get ready to see the most horrific 4 years in your entire life. north korean and russian soldiers will be stomping through your neighborhoods. liberal hippies will be tearing shit down, destroying the USA. american planes will be flying in and out of the country to iraq, iran, and siberia. middle eastern leaders will be pissed off at us and will be planning huge attacks, just like september 11th, 2001. and worst of all, george W. bush and is republican asshole friends will be studdering over microphones making all states christian, and taking away womens rights. get ready, and dont die. and if you do, or one of your family members do, its your fault, because you elected an insane crackhead moronic dumbass republican right wing hick for your president.

americans are assholes.

im embarrassed to say that i am one.