Unloading crap on ebay...

Ski Mask

ok, who here sells through ebay? I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff to raise funds for my move...and I wouldn't mind hearing from some sellers first. If I'm gonna get fucked over on fees I wont bother. anyone wanna gimmie the skinny on how the billing and whatnot works?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

i just sold my first item today, actually. made more than i thought on it...im worried about the whole payment and sending of the item process, though. im lazy and im worried he or she could be too?

ill keep you posted.

Guest railroadjerk

also this might not be the best place, but its the easiest way to get ahold of you, ive got a pack for ya if you want to trade again?

Ese, im a pretty big ebayer..

Its usually worth selling shit on there, i sell records and some other hockey shit from when i was younger...

Just make sure you make it clear that if the person has bad feedback you wont count them in the bidding...

If you need anymore info just ask..im too tired to put alot of it on here...:o

Yeah get a paypal account.

For smaller items nothing too expensive they take out a sellers fee which sucks if your selling stuff for fairly cheap already. But it is good for getting rid of stuff you don't need anymore.

Guest JUWSE

some of the stuff on ebay is straight crap. once i saw a bag of crunchy cheetos on there. bidding starts at $0.01 or "buy it now" for $5.00

I feel super sleazy about it, but I think I'm gonna have to cash in and sell a ton of my flix. I've got a huge collection....and I cant be bothered moving alot of it with me...couple that with me being broke....and bam! 200 flix fetching me $100 on ebay. I'm keeping all the stuff I've gotten from other people...and some of my stuff....but I still need to trim my collection by about 1500 flix. Plus I'll try and get rid of some mags/videos and maybe the odd CD too.

I'll see about getting a paypal account....I seem to remember trying to before, but theres some weird canadian exception to the rules. I'll have to see.

Guest railroadjerk

dude says hes going to send me a cashiers check, and ill send it off to him once i get the skrill. looks like a good deal to me!

money in my pocket...

advice

i ve been trying to sell a playstation 2 and a ton of shit with it, no reason except i need themoney, i didnt want to do ebay originally but im kinda thinking bout it, is it worth it dont you have to pay money to them to sign up and all that shit? if its worth it i might do that :confused:

Re: advice

Originally posted by yoink

i ve been trying to sell a playstation 2 and a ton of shit with it, no reason except i need themoney, i didnt want to do ebay originally but im kinda thinking bout it, is it worth it dont you have to pay money to them to sign up and all that shit? if its worth it i might do that :confused:

I might be interested in some of your PS2 stuff.

pistol for your info, i got for sale the system, 2 controllers, one memory card, multiplayer adapter dvd remote, multi player adapter, final fantasy x (didnt even play that shit barely :D ) premium monster s video cables, and the stand..shit alls in good condition, thats pretty muh it :D :D but yeah im still sketchy bout ebay...

bothsony

yeah there both sony playstation controllers, on that came with it and one stoere bought sony....shit i dontknow i dont want to be pricey or anything..if you can give a good offer im straight with pretty much anythgin reasonable... :cool:

Archived