Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Unloading crap on ebay...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, May 27, 2002.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

ok, who here sells through ebay? I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff to raise funds for my move...and I wouldn't mind hearing from some sellers first. If I'm gonna get fucked over on fees I wont bother. anyone wanna gimmie the skinny on how the billing and whatnot works?

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

i just sold my first item today, actually. made more than i thought on it...im worried about the whole payment and sending of the item process, though. im lazy and im worried he or she could be too?

ill keep you posted.

3. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I'm used to the buying shit end of the deal...just not selling. When its all done let me know how it went...

4. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

also this might not be the best place, but its the easiest way to get ahold of you, ive got a pack for ya if you want to trade again?

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

you can do a thing that takes a certain percentage fo the fee, and wont send the person the product and you the money till you both got em. That way you can be sure they dont rip you off.

7. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Ese, im a pretty big ebayer..

Its usually worth selling shit on there, i sell records and some other hockey shit from when i was younger...

Just make sure you make it clear that if the person has bad feedback you wont count them in the bidding...

If you need anymore info just ask..im too tired to put alot of it on here...:eek:

8. aymet one

aymet one Member

Signing up for Paypal is reaaal worth it, if you don't mind credit card dealings. So easy. I get all my fly gear on ebay.

9. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

i just sold a set of watercolor brushes for 150 dollars today. i love free money!

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah get a paypal account.
    For smaller items nothing too expensive they take out a sellers fee which sucks if your selling stuff for fairly cheap already. But it is good for getting rid of stuff you don't need anymore.

11. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

some of the stuff on ebay is straight crap. once i saw a bag of crunchy cheetos on there. bidding starts at $0.01 or "buy it now" for $5.00

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

haha :lol:

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I feel super sleazy about it, but I think I'm gonna have to cash in and sell a ton of my flix. I've got a huge collection....and I cant be bothered moving alot of it with me...couple that with me being broke....and bam! 200 flix fetching me $100 on ebay. I'm keeping all the stuff I've gotten from other people...and some of my stuff....but I still need to trim my collection by about 1500 flix. Plus I'll try and get rid of some mags/videos and maybe the odd CD too.

I'll see about getting a paypal account....I seem to remember trying to before, but theres some weird canadian exception to the rules. I'll have to see.

14. komes

komes Member

Will there be any breifs worn by ese up for auction????

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

no briefs, but I will be selling a few autographed pairs of leopard skin thongs....