University

RubbeRBand

So,

I spent most of my semester drinking and wacking off and forgetting about school work which means that these past few days has been an intense session of cramming and getting things done. But I am finally over the hump. And I came on twelve ounce to gloat. I feel wretched. But, all told, school is so worth it. If you haven't gone to school and you have any desire to do so, I really suggest going. It is really hard, but it is worth it.

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by RubbeRBand+Dec 19 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RubbeRBand - Dec 19 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Dec 20 2005, 02:23 AM

maybe if you cut down on drinking and whacking off....school wouldnt be so hard

thanks for the addvice

do you have any morre?

[/b]

nope

Originally posted by 12:02p.m+Dec 20 2005, 02:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12:02p.m - Dec 20 2005, 02:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RubbeRBand@Dec 19 2005, 11:26 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-12:02p.m@Dec 20 2005, 02:23 AM

maybe if you cut down on drinking and whacking off....school wouldnt be so hard

thanks for the addvice

do you have any morre?

nope

[/b]

can I buy some drrugs from you please.. ?

Originally posted by 12:02p.m@Dec 20 2005, 02:55 AM

i dont have one....

i was suggesting something i didnt expect you to take it so offensivley..

I mean, I know that I ought to get my shit done ahead of time, but every semester I wait until the very last minute. Even right now, I ought to be finishing up some stuff, but I have to put it off. And I know that this happens to other people

yes

the worst person in any of my classes was this like early 40's dude with a beard who always had this holier than thou attitude.

But honestly, finishing this semester is like busting a nut. I was riding the train home from school, and I just felt so good.

I pulled an all-nighter last night, and then I went home and at a fried fish sandwich and fell asleep in front of the TV

My room looks like it's been burglarized.

I am really looking to it finally being over so I can assume normal routines like poring over the sports section etc.

yeah i finished for this semester about a month ago, i did pretty well but was just so frustrated as well as physically and mentally exhausted by the end of it. only 2 more years to go of a 4 year degree.

Im doing a Bachelor of Fine Art and a Bachelor of Secondary Education. What do you other university folks study?