United States Citizen Incarcerated WITHOUT Being Charged.

oldenglish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
At about 4pm on Monday April 7, Federal Judge George Jones released the following document, ordering Mike Hawash's detention for a further 3 weeks. Needless to say, we are very disappointed, confused, and angry.

Hes only got 3 more weeks....tough it out.

Originally posted by oldenglish

well all im saying is that if I was incarcerated without cause when I got out you can expect a lawsuit and demands for resignation.

otherwise, play on.

technically, it's not illegal... that's the difference between being detained and being arrested...

thats nothing, my roommate got arrested with no charge for my DUI. He asked the cops what he was under arrest for the cop said "We dont know yet." Then when we got bck to the station they were flipping through a law book and we could hear them saying "Here! No that wont work....hey look at this.....Nah....What about this one? I dont think so..."

This shit went on for about 10 minutes until they found a suitable charge. My buddy told another cop that was standing around "Man do you hear this shit? This is bullshit." The cop replied "Yeah this isn't right. I'll show up at your trial on your behalf."

Well the cop showed up to the trial and when it was show time he did what he did best... Stand aroooound. His scared rookie ass wouldn't even make eye contact with me or him.

But on the plus side i finally have that DUI mess behind me and can go get my licence later on this morning.

Even if he's detained, he still has a right to a lawyer, who can then file for habeus corpus. The problem is, he's not winning. And after he spends $20,000 defending himself, the Government can drop the whole thing (he was never tried or convicted, right?) wait a week or two and RE-ARREST HIM on the SAME CHARGE.

This could go on for quite a while, I guess. What is it that this guy did that has the Government attorneys so pissed off? Whatever it is, he needs to stop doing it. I imagine I would, after a while anyway.

^^^but he was never charged.

they are just holding him indefinitely...maybe until whoever's case he is related to is caught..or until they find a bullshit charge, or until the situation is resolved..

sad that another example of america's diminishing freedoms has come to loght

and even more sad that all these american citizens are complacent, aqpparently lulled into submission by the false believe that they cannot do anything about this

more people need to start caring about our America The Land of the Police State before it gets flushed down the crapper along with our rights, freedoms, and happiness..

what if the youth (like those on this site) bothered to vote?? last time i checked there were thousands of members on this site..we all need bumper stickers that say "i'm a vandal...and i vote!"

...or something

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK YOUR MOM FUCK EVERYTRHING THAT YOU STAND FOR YEAH LETS WEAR MASKS AND JUMP AROUND ON STAGE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Archived