UNITED 93

^BANNED^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking shithead movie studios exploiting this shit, it's so wrong. It's offensive and I hope the families sue. And I hope that the families that took the payout won't be able to get to sleep at night. Fuck, this is exactly why we got attacked in the first place. Exploitation of everything possible.

yeah, i cant believe anyone actually wants to see thi load of propaganda bullshit.

remember how when we went into baghdad, they made a point of saying 'sadam hussein international airport', as if it was supposed to prove to us how vain and totalitarian he was? apparently those people forgoot about ronald reagan international airport.

not that this has anything to do with the movie, but fuck us.

well to paly Devils advocte... there is also the idea that through all of bush and cos obsfucation, there is the idea that iraq is related to sept 11th, not to mention that, there are few real substitantive changes towards securing any of our boarders or securities...In some ways this may help refocuse people to the things that NEED to get done...

i wont go see it, i woke up watching the real thing, to see it agian i dont need but middle america, who wasnt in NY that day may benefit from a version fo this story that is fed to them via sound bites from TWH...

and i thin k that the saddam air port was an example of how every thing in IRAQ was named after saddam... In the US we have named things for many of our great and debatably ungreat leaders or historical figures... every ghetto has a malcom X blvd and MLK way...

They're releasing this movie way too early. Usually in the past movies like this were released a decade or two after the incident happened. After people have "forgotten." Imagine them releasing Saving Private Ryan two years after WWII when the real thing is still resonating in people's lives and current events. Doesn't make sense. Just Hollywood trying to make a buck that's all. Same with that TV series "Over There" about the Iraq war while the war is STILL going on.

Fucking shithead movie studios exploiting this shit' date=' it's so wrong. It's offensive and I hope the families sue. And I hope that the families that took the payout won't be able to get to sleep at night. Fuck, this is exactly why we got attacked in the first place. Exploitation of everything possible.[/quote']

the families of the people on 93 all agreed that the movie be made, and this movie honors heroism/patriotism, good message for america, really. sure, it may be soon for some people, but you don't have to see it. if people want to see it, they will, and they'll make money.

you guys sound as if you are surprised this movie was made?

what the hell were you expecting??

personally, it doesnt upset me...i could really care less

hollywood has been making movies about all sorts of things to do with other country's miseries forever. Its as though making one about an American misery as that much more worse....its not

WARNING: SPOILERS

some terrorists get on a plane, shit gets fucked up, kaboom, the end.

BIG

FUCKING

DEAL.

no one lived to fucking tell about this shit. it's based on cell phone calls and the accounts of air traffic controllers.

considering the material, just tell me why did this movie needed to be made.

it's not illuminating in ANY way.