Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

union pacific special agent... please read.

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by uh and yes, Dec 20, 2001.

1. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

so, tonight in the yard... armed with just a camera and a clogged cap (no paint...) i get a ticket for interference with railroad property. anyone with similar tickets, what was your fine? i will go into greater details of the story in a minute... but, anyone with info let me know.

2. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

i know someone with a similar story to this just recently also with a up bull.

4. another vandal

another vandal Junior Member

is that all you were charged with or was it a tresspassing charge? did you recieve a citation? your first tresspass offense should be around 350 dolares. sorry hombre. stay safe and good luck

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

DAMN $350!!!!! very tresspass charges i ever got were written warnings......sizucks

6. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

$125... better than expected.

7. taper

taper Elite Member

my friends just got nabbed. do a search in train spotting thread the database stared by me.

8. when1.0

when1.0 Member

i know a kid who was getting flicks of shit on a building on railroad property, and he got run up on. hhe thought he was safe cause he was going to use the old "i'm doing this for a photography projject for skool" bit, but he had some over spray on his arm and they called the real cops and arrested him.
    i don't think anything became of it, but still a big hassle and they took his film.:(

9. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

yeah, my nails definitely could have used a cleaning...
    and, my clothes weren't the cleanest either... i think the thing that reall made him give me shit was that i had on a black hoodie. they had these particulat autoraks on surveilance due to the fact that people had been breaking in and jacking systems from new cars...

and, i was just trying to check out the backside of a nace/met e2e.

10. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

Dude, that really sucks.

11. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

8 hours of community service for tresspassing.

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Shit 150 and 8 hours CS. Motherfuckers are lucky. One friend got a 350 ticket for trespassing. Where I hang out at our friends are down the rails. So instead of walking down the blvd which can be hot we walk down the tracks. Well he did and got nabbed. He wasn't even a writer. My other friend lives right there. You got his backyard then the tracks just over the wall. He was drinking and had to take a leak but didn't want to pass by his fam so he just jumped the wall. Cop seen him waited for him to jump back over and gave him a ticket. 350$. This guy wasn't even a writer either so it's not like these guys had masks,cans,tips,markers,cameras.

13. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Wow that's some serious shit.... I never got a ticket for tresspassing but I get a friendly greeting from a pack of rotweilers. Some scary ass shit they got there...:D

14. 5:00 Shadow

5:00 Shadow Guest

???

Where is this shit going down??

15. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

below the mason-dixon line