union pacific special agent... please read.

uh and yes

so, tonight in the yard... armed with just a camera and a clogged cap (no paint...) i get a ticket for interference with railroad property. anyone with similar tickets, what was your fine? i will go into greater details of the story in a minute... but, anyone with info let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know a kid who was getting flicks of shit on a building on railroad property, and he got run up on. hhe thought he was safe cause he was going to use the old "i'm doing this for a photography projject for skool" bit, but he had some over spray on his arm and they called the real cops and arrested him.

i don't think anything became of it, but still a big hassle and they took his film.:(

yeah, my nails definitely could have used a cleaning...

and, my clothes weren't the cleanest either... i think the thing that reall made him give me shit was that i had on a black hoodie. they had these particulat autoraks on surveilance due to the fact that people had been breaking in and jacking systems from new cars...

and, i was just trying to check out the backside of a nace/met e2e.

Shit 150 and 8 hours CS. Motherfuckers are lucky. One friend got a 350 ticket for trespassing. Where I hang out at our friends are down the rails. So instead of walking down the blvd which can be hot we walk down the tracks. Well he did and got nabbed. He wasn't even a writer. My other friend lives right there. You got his backyard then the tracks just over the wall. He was drinking and had to take a leak but didn't want to pass by his fam so he just jumped the wall. Cop seen him waited for him to jump back over and gave him a ticket. 350$. This guy wasn't even a writer either so it's not like these guys had masks,cans,tips,markers,cameras.

Guest me IS cool

Wow that's some serious shit.... I never got a ticket for tresspassing but I get a friendly greeting from a pack of rotweilers. Some scary ass shit they got there...:D

haaahahaa

Just for tresspasing on BrtishRail property its a £1000 fine if your caught.

Dunno how many dollars that is but its alot more than $350.

Fuck the fine ......tracks never get raided at night unless your so damm bait its stupid.

for example going down the tracks pissed up or with millions of people tagging along is bait.

I wish we only got £350 fines....

lucky gits

I got caught once in a small yard. I saw the guy before hand dumping trash, but I just made it look like I knew what I was doing. Seconds later he says, "Private property" in a stern voice. I just said, okay, and turned around. Little did he know I had already taken about 20+ flix on the other side of the tracks no more than 30 minutes before.

If you go on the weekends a lot of yards are basically barren, some might be hot, but there won't be too much activity.

Archived