Unhygenic Restaurants

WhiteOx

ok, so i want to hear what the filthiest things youve eaten or found in your food

the other day i looked down at a piece of pizza i was eating and saw a black cockroach melted in the surface of the cheese. An inch from my bite..The scary thing is i wouldn't have even noticed the taste if i had eaten it..maybe thats a good thing

My girlfriend went straight to the bathroom and involuntarily vommitted. She was furious and couldn't believe i settled for a refund

relate your experiences.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Staying with a friend in Brooklyn we went out for greasy Chinese. We take it back to his spot, eat it almost gone and he starts laughing. I ask, he explains he just found a few sprouts of hair sticking out of his food, it is attached to the meat, meaning its from the animal. He proceeds to eat the rest...why is this gross? You guessed it, it's supposed to be CHICKEN! :chicken:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by 455

Denny's.

'nuff said

I would encourage anyone that hasn't to read Fast Food Nation. It talks about so much crazy shit along these lines. I started reading it believing it would simply condemn the fast food industry but it is so much more than that.

My favorite fact from the book:

On average in America kitchen sinks have more traces of fecal matter than our toilets. Why? Hamburger...

Read it

also...if you're in L.A........"In N Out".....if you're in Seattle...."Dick's Hamburgers".....and down south a bit....."Hardee's".....

my friend got a coffee from a nestles vending machine and there was a cockroach in there, a small one, but nonetheless a cockroach.

when you find this shit you have to pretend to be furious, and talk in a calm and assertive manner, YOU are the customer and have paid for their service, if their service was at a cause for concern level then it is their responsibility to compensate you, you just have to be mature about it and dont make ridiculous requests.

example: Here in australia there is a sizzler indside a movie theatre, we went there for my friends 21st and the meal came so late that we missed our movie. I got us all the meals for free, plus free tickets to see another movie, AND a meal voucher to eat there for free on our next visit.

stick it to em!

Guest KING BLING

A bartender I know poured a beer and out came a silverfish. He dumped the glass and refilled it without the customer seeing...

finding hair in my food absolutely repulses me.

whether it's my own or not..

although it's worse when it's unknown

funny this thread appears.

yesterday i went to scarf down dinner after work

i got a burrito from a decent spot.

as dude was making it, he was interrupted to trainthe new guy on the cash register.

i watched him handle money and shit, and then go back to finish my burrito.

i was like "excuse me, did you wash your hands?"

he tried to say yes, and as soon as i said "i didn't see you," he washed his hands and threw away the old burrito

he made a fresh one

i ate that thing in about 3 minutes.

i like the spots where you can watch em make your food

and take it from and old chef, never eat at a busy restaurant at their busiest time. i guarantee that's when you're most likely to eat a piece of food that got dropped.

:D

Most disgusting thing I've found has been a hair thankfully. I've copped food poisoning from some evil beef vindaloo though . Poops and vomits for miles.

*edit .. hair doesn't really bother me.. obviously I won't be eating that shit .. but I don't particularly get upset.. maybe it's because all of my hair pretty out of control.. so it seems understandable to me if others can't keep theirs where it's meant to be..

Visiting a friend in Philly he took me to this 'awesome' chinese place that had a really good vegetarian selection [im sure its by South Street, for all you Philly kids, so you might know the spot]. I ordered steamed veggies, and ate. And saw a baby cockroach, and got grossed out. Then I started pushing around the veggies, only to find more and more.

Those fuckers were prob in the brocolli [always happens.. damn brocolli sprouts].

My friend said he would talk to the waiter, but he only got a refund for MY meal, shit, if he let me talk I would have told the guy we werent paying for anything, thats horrid.

:eek: :mad:

I don't ever remember finding anything gross in my food. Nothing that I'm aware of anyways, I'm sure I've eaten something digusting without knowing it. But as far as hairs are concerned, if I see one I just pick it out and continue eating, unless it's like soup or some kind of liquid. Granted everyone who handles food should have a hair net or cap or something over their head, but it can't always be helped. One thing I can't stand is hair that's still on the meat, like buffalo wings that have those tiny hairs sprouting out.

all over they used to have those "make your own salad" bars in the delis and cafes until some homeless guy pee'd in the lettuce. most places dont have those anymore. I would never eat that shit anyways.

I worked at ruby tuesdays for about 2 weeks and when they would drop food like hamburger rolls or brocolli on the floor they would just pick it up and put it right back on the plate. The floors were filthy too. at some points they wouldnt get cleaned for 3 or 4 days. 5 second rule doesnt apply there.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I don't think it was unhygenic...but Arby's tore the ass outta me once. I've never gone back again. So fucking sick.

nope.

that's likely e.coli poisoning you got

from someone who touched your food not washing their hands after the bathroom.

if a person eats out and it makes their belly hurt

and/or they get diarrhea and maybe a fever, that's e.coli for sure.

Originally posted by SilentBob

*edit .. hair doesn't really bother me.. obviously I won't be eating that shit .. but I don't particularly get upset.. maybe it's because all of my hair pretty out of control.. so it seems understandable to me if others can't keep theirs where it's meant to be..

same

i haven't came across that shit yet, except for a hair once or twice which is fucking sick... but my homegirl is real strict on that shit. like if she finds something/gets her food late, then she talks to the manager or writes a letter, and they usually kiss her ass and give her coupons or tickets for a free dinner.

Originally posted by !@#$%

that's likely e.coli poisoning you got

from someone who touched your food not washing their hands after the bathroom.

damn...I was hoping I could blame that on the shit food that arby's is.

blech...someone's bathroom hands made me ill?

eek...no more eating out for me.

Archived