Unfinished Buiznass!

Fr8Junky

O.k If i'm anything like your average writer that does canvas, you probablly got a few lying around not quite done yet but you just don't know what to do with them??? So I'm gonna post a few that i have that aren't done and get suggestions from anyone who wants to help a brother out! So if you got Unfinished Buiznass anty up and drop the shit!

UFB001.jpg'>

UFB002.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh

mail me the top one and ill do a piece on it.. our styles are very similar. -=P

just kidding.. have you ever thought of a dripping painty type background?or a back ground that looks like a big hello my name is sticker?

just a thought

Not to sound like a jerk but...

1. Art of any form should be about yourself. What other people think shouldn't sway you either way as to how you do it. Make it up yourself.

2. Not everything has to be graffiti. Not a background, some tags and an outline. Fuck around with characters or something

Re: heh

Originally posted by namerocc

just kidding.. have you ever thought of a dripping painty type background?or a back ground that looks like a big hello my name is sticker?

just a thought

yeah i don't think either have EVER been done ;) :D

Originally posted by IGLUE SCL

Not to sound like a jerk but...

1. Art of any form should be about yourself. What other people think shouldn't sway you either way as to how you do it. Make it up yourself.

2. Not everything has to be graffiti. Not a background, some tags and an outline. Fuck around with characters or something

1. It's a thread to try and spark some ideas! I didn't plan on doing what someone else wanted me to do!

2. Notice on the second canvas, there is a character! Does that make you happy?? And this isn't all my work, so yea! I know theres other things besides graff for a canvas

Re: heh

Originally posted by namerocc

just a thought

I've thought about them but as said I've seen to many, I think I'm gonna cover more of the black on the second one with more stock papers! Post some of your shit man!