unfamiliar utensils...

seeking

when i was a kid i found a spoon out on the playground one day. i put it in my pocket and took it home cause i thought a nice metal spoon shouldnt go to waste on a playground. problem was, i could never forgot that i found it on a playground, so i avoided the fucking thing like the plauge. i refused to eat with it and if i was setting the table, also refused to give it to anyone. on the unfortunit occasions that it was the only spoon in the drawer, i would eat with either my little sisters rubber covered baby spoon, or one of the bg ceramic chinese soup spoons my mom had. to be honest, in the roughly 20 years that it was in the drawer, i dont remember using it once. someone did though. well anyway, im now back at my moms house for a bit, and im noticing a hole plethora of strange spoons in the drawer and let me be the first to say, im not fucking thrilled in the least. im not the type of person that has alot of hangups really, but i just cant deal with this. im looking through the drawer trying to find one of the old familiar spoons and im not sure there are any left. luckily, the enchiladas im about to eat will be done wth a fork, but still... i dont like this shit one bit. i need to get my own place again where i can once again keep control over the utensil supply.

thats all, thanks for reading...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha...youve got a whole drawer of booby traps...who knows if youll get the spoon that your mom found behind the couch or the one your mom found out in the hall with crack residue on it....oooooohhhhhh, its like a game of chance each time you eat a meal....thrilling

really though, going back home is always a funny experience for one reason or the other....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

for some reason i find this hilarious. me and my brother always had utensils we would never touch or use for one reason or another. like it was left on/near the fire pit all night and something must have contaiminated it or so on. just silly things that scared ua away from our own utensils.

I've got the same problem. thing is, my mom changes shit around all the time. like she figures out how to fit more crap into the kitchen so she rearranges the entire organizational system. it's creepy, but also something I'm sure most truly domesticated people do. it's gotten to the point where I'll be drying the dishes and just leave rows of shit on the counters. it's a funny sight. I took a photo once that turned out sweet, an eclectic ensemble of dishes looks lovely in b&w. I liked the story, if you fleshed it out a bit it could evolve into something very readable. your spoon collection sounds dope to me, I kind of wish the family was still rocking the plastic pizza hut cup collection and the eating utensils from k-mart and fred meyer. they all had so much more CHARACTER, something that no uniform, bland spoons can ever have. enjoy it!

I could never use any kind of heavy utensil. You know what I’m talking about … you’re parents have all kinds of mismatched forks and spoons, and some of them have real bulky, heavy handles. I could never use those. If I set the table I would be sure to give myself a lightweight skinny fork/spoon. If someone else set the table and there was a heavy fork/spoon in my place, I would switch it. OCD is a bitch.

A couple of weeks ago my little sister called me at work and said she was really bored. I solved her problem by telling her to rearrange all the cabinets. To make it more fun, I told her not to say anything to my dad when he got home that night. He didn’t realize that things were moved until the next day. He said that he was extremely confused, and that he thought he was still asleep and dreaming. Good times. To get back at my sister, I told my dad to pretend he was really pissed that she did that. I’m so goofy sometimes.

------------------

Al

Stonecutters #1

Guest imported_Tesseract

There is a little spoon in my house that is concidered my spoon.If that spoon is clean i always prefer it.That is as long i can remember me.Although i love that spoon so much i dont think that when i move out i'll take it with me.It just wont be the same anymore.Its funny how things like that relate with childhood

spoon.jpg

Its way more funny when i think that noone will ever use this spoon when i am gone.

It will just resemble me not being around my parents house anymore.

You see that big bird hols his own spoon?For some reason i got really depressed now that i paid attention to that.

Archived