underrated users

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i always thought of myself as pretty underrated on the board.

been on it for two years and nobody knows who i am...

at least i keep from being a channel zero douche bag too often, seems like those are always the most popular people.

which brings me to another question...the people in channel zero all the time, i guess some dont even write? they show their faces and whatnot...i just wonder why they hang out on a graffiti message board or how they found it.

ive always wondered that.

Originally posted by fr8lover

i always thought of myself as pretty underrated on the board.

been on it for two years and nobody knows who i am...

hey take that back!

I know that your a leo. And that you kinda like astrology... and that your girl is a taurus... right?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by •nakone•

what about me

shit i've know about the naker even before you jumped in on chan.0.

and i have no reason why.:confused: :king:

i was just kidding abou tme being underrated. my input is completely worthless in real life, that's why i hardly ever talk. on here you all just have to put up with my bullshit.

in case you haven't noticed, this thread is a very stupid one.

Guest SPLINTER

none of the following members write at present time but the vapors mag and a bottle of griffen and a pilot marker are getting tempty for that crew.

Splinter

Ephalent

The Fat Rat

El Splintero

Retnilps

im all about sometign, im actually not sure what, but i know im all about soemthing.. well illfigure it out when i die, but as for now do i know any of you? i know platapie and uncle boy and intangible fame . but do i reall know any of you? do anyof you think you know me? i mean we all post ourselves at partys and give detail about everything and even share my personaly feelings without putting up a front other than the bogus name el barto. other than tha tthis is really me. sorry for all this ive been feelign weird lately.

Archived