Underground Shit

Klypse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno i still like Necro, Visionaries, Warlocks, Tommy tee, Zion 1, Living Legends, Mc paul Barman, Juice, Dilated People, Artifacts, Anticon, Slug, Sunspot Jon, Co Flow, Non Phixion, the Grouch, some of the Gorillaz, Outkast, Ghetto Boys, the Heiro Gang, Old Wu tang, and several more that i forgot.

first go back and get Nas Illmatic, Ghostface Supreme Clientelle, Common, the Fugees, LONS, Tribe, KRS 1, Jay Z etc. Then get some "underground shit". Look for All Natural, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jedi Mind Tricks, People Under the Stairs, Planet Asia, Jurassic 5, Atmosphere, 7L & Esoteric, Anticon, and so on. Get some compilations like the first Lyricist Lounge, Soundbombing 1 and 2, Battle Axe Records, Laid In Full, Defenders of the Underworld, Superrappin, The Creators and a whole bunch of other ish.

yea

weirdos

as for what i like (mostly what I own)

Rhyme Sayers (Atmosphere, DynoSpectrum), Hiero (Del, Souls, Pep Love, Extra Prolific), Rawkus (Mos Def, Kweli, Black Attack), Def Jux (Cannibal Ox, Mr Lif), the new Jay Z is gonna be dope, I like the old Sebutones, Galapagos4 (offwhyte, Netherworlds, Anacron) ldfndlfngsldgnslgndlkns too MUCH JUST FIND STUFF OKAY

ATAK

Hip Hop Infinity

Sandbox Automatic

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

[This message has been edited by boogie hands (edited 09-02-2001).]

I can't believe no one mentioned Planet Asia. I could listen to his whole cd straight, very rare nowadays. Visionaries, LMNO, 2MEX, Pumpkinhead, Afu-ra, Slum Village, Artifacts, Heiroglyphics, Del The Funkee Homosapien, Hobo Junction, Aceyelone, Saafir, Self-Scientific, Perverted Monk, Lootpack, Peanut butta Wolf, Quasimoto, and pretty mych any mix tape by the Beat Junkies. Some might not be too underground but good nonetheless.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Archived