Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

underground rappers you'd stab in the eye w/ a fork

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ferris Bueller, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller 12oz Elite Member

2. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

makros is ill. stab the rest

3. Grandola

Grandola 12oz Senior Member

anticon sounds more like rock

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

:lol:
    i know exactly which anticon "member" id stab in the eye with a spork....haahaahaha :lol: just kidding:crazy:

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

as much as i hate "underground" hip hop i really like aesop....the guy is good and not retardedly pretentious (at least from what ive heard) about how "underground" he is....

hip hop is fucking tired....im bumping old cash money albums....

6. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Happy, you jackass....

7. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

stab em all

almost voted for that last one

huh?
    wtf

8. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks 12oz Veteran Member

i hate allmost all of hip hop. i liked some of it a while back, but now i hate 96% of it.

9. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

wheres j5??

10. THEdude

THEdude Guest

stab yourself

SLUG is the shit

11. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite 12oz Senior Member

stab,shoot,bite,punch,kick,Quasimoto.hes the most annoying garbage underound rapper on earth.i dont know how he can possibly have any fans.i hate him so much.i hope he dies of paper cuts.

12. barfbag

barfbag New Jack

i vote for mike t

stabbing Mike T just wouldnt be enough, yes hes that bad. And i happen to like sage francis. Oh yeah we need to get Dilated Peoples on that list.

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Sole is ok - Just picked up CAGE's album MOVIES FOR THE BLIND shit is fucken dope - everyone pick this up - DO IT NOW!!!!!

14. THEdude

THEdude Guest

I totally agree

15. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

He's not Underground..but i want to see him dead. KILL NELLY and all of his head band wearing,pants down to there ankles, bandage faced white kid followers...actually im equal oppurtunity. Any one of any race with any relation to him.