underground hip hop

thrillride

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

Scaraub(LL) isn't really underground and Zion I is overrated there are some many better acts out there you just have to try and find it.

eh

shoould be in channel zero but fuggit... latyx.. aes rock.. ppl have mixed feeligns about him.. some ppl think hes a lyrical god some ppl thinks he just conbines big words and sounds like a dork. but i like his shit so fuck it.. for the poetry lovers as well as underground go with sage francis or saul williams.. both dope shit.. for funk.. im feelin blackalicious

Originally posted by crEmEnaLitY

ook A.L. skills...where the hell can cop a cd?anyone got sum raw underground to suggest wit sum tight lyrics sumtin around scarab, zion i...sum shit like that

what in the HELL are you talking about? your thug-osity is too thick for me to see through.

JESUS CHRIST IM BLINDED BY THE THUG-OSITY OH SWEET FUCKING JESUS. AAAAAAAAAARGH.

for real though. hip hop is soooooooooooooooooo over-rated.

Definitive Jux..

Aesop Rock..lyrically defining it..i've been enjoying him since i heard him.. it was cabin fever who introduced me to him and praise his wonderful ass..if hes still here..i still love Daylight.. a remarkable song..

of course mr.lif and el-p are great.. im enjoying el-ps fantastic damage.. im still having trouble understanding him clearly..easier then aesop rock tho..

i wanna buy mrlifs new cd.. but im damn broke..

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by dirtysicks

Get Cage's Movies For The Blind......Copywrite's The High Exhaulted is hot too......

is this cage guy white? and is his name spelled cage or kage on his cd?

cant find that shit on the net for anything..

Archived