Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Undercovers on melrose

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Esai, May 15, 2002.

1. Esai

Esai Member

If anyone is from or visits LA and is on melrose( especially around workmens area) be extra careful. THere are quite a few undercovers, some are young in fake ass vans. Theres also a chick who always a baseball cap and tapered denim jeans. Ive see them bustin some young toys and a few out of towners around that hood. Also by fat beatson vermont.Id be careful around those trendyish areas

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i fuckin hate UC's , someone should pass a law .

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

fuck the ghost sqaud....they just follow you....
    some shit happend to me like that in sf...i was all high and forgot my marker was in my sleeve, so when my dumbass went to throw away somthing my marker flew out in front of this guy on a cell phone right, all bad, we were in hot uc district...so i dip out and walk in randomn circles for fifteen minutes...i see this mother fucker on the cell phone like 7 more times...and most of them was after i tried to ditch him in the club.....

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah man. I'm guessing that toys were fucking shit up right there.
    I was there with my girl @ Fat Beats and there were these 2 white kids writing all over with tiny deco-color paint markers. What surprised me is they were writing CBS. I don't really think they were real. But kids like that are probably heating up the spot.

5. THE PROPHET

THE PROPHET Junior Member

UC UC UC

YA UNDERCOVERS ARE A BURN, BUT IT JUST MAKES THINGS MORE FUN. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE LAW ENFORCEMENT AFTER US MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH MORE FUN. YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR GAME TIGHT ALWAYS TRY TO BE A STEP AHEAD. ITS COOL WHEN YOU KNOW WHOS A U.C. CUZ THEN YOU CAN WALK UP TO THEM AND BURN THEM. I WAS ON A RTD ONCE AND I NOTICED THIS DUDE IN THE BACK ALL SCRUFFY AND DIRTY, BUT SPORTIN SOME FLY KICKS. I WAITED A LITTLE THEN HEARD SOME 2 WAY RADIO NOISE. BAM I THAN KNEW HE WAS U.C. I HID MY SCRIBE IN MY BAG AND THAN PROCEDED TO BURN HIM. ASKIN HIM IF HE WAS A COP, WHATS THAT RADIO IN YOUR JACKET, ARE YOU HERE TO CATCH TAGGERS OR GANGSTERS. IM SAYIN THIS ALL LOUD SO THE HOLE BUS CAN HERE. NIGGA WAS BURNED. SO AT THE NEXT STOP HE GETS OFF, BUT WITH ME SAYIN A NICE GOODBYE YELLIN FROM THE DOOR. AHH MEMORIES.:D

6. WITS

WITS Member

Re: UC UC UC

Actually it doesn't. The less I have to deal with them the better.

Fucking jackass.

7. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

Yes there are UC's on melrose. I got caught in 96 by a undercover on melrose. Fuckers took my license for a year.

8. Are2

Are2 Guest

there's definitely undercovers on the prowl in a few cities in cali..

9. Esai

Esai Member

My partner got some bullshit ticket by fatbeats from those bitches, he said one was a young asian guy and a middle aged black chick.They were putting stickers out for a homies single.He tried to jump and put one hiup and missed.Next thing the UC charged him with Attempted vandalism, what shit.The charges were completely dropped cuz those kind of charges are crap

10. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

I aint fuckin surprised I hate UCs. I actually just saw some fool get busted near melrose (Highland & Sunset, probably stolen car or something). Anyways 2 cop cars & some green Hyundai looking car pulls up behind & some young asian fool & a middle aged black chick jump out & put on police vests. I wonder if they are the same 2 UCs as above. Fuckin Bitches....they can all eat a dick!!!

11. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

ohh Ross - u so crazy

12. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I was on my way to a club on friday night and i seen these dudes painting on the wall on the 101 in hollywood. Underneath that bridge b4 vine ..it was like 11:00..mad early.. On the way back they were done. it was that crew lapdk...

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I was there on Friday night too. The only thing I saw was a Tribe piece. When I got back on the freeway around 12:30 there were 2 fat guys just chillin. There was yellow police tape around the area though.

14. Catch22

Catch22 Guest

Y'all mean that overpass that has the mural under it? I saw that shit pop up the other day..well I actually didn't "SEE" it pop up but I think I know what you're talkin about.

15. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

You sure do like to keep shit going dont you? Heh...Sostenon 250 boy.

ohh Ross - u so crazy [/B][/QUOTE]