undercover cops

boogie hands

man...you know, i thought the cops assigned to graffiti abatment were stupid but god damn...this shit took the cake. the other day at this local store/resturant/bar some motherfucker with a mullet, tight ass jeans and a fanny pack walks in around 1 or 2 in the afernoon asking where he can buy some exstacy, on top of that 50% of the people in the bar knew he was undercover...hahahhahaha...i swear cops now a days couldnt bust a handicaped 10 year old...its funny but i feel kind of bad for their famlies..."uh...honey...will you show me how to use the grown up potty one more time??"

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

when we were on spring break a group of people came into our hotel room and a guy they didnt know followed them in and pretended to be part of their group.

it was the funniest thing i had ever seen...some 35 year old guy trying to look like a college student or something, god only knows. he sported a hawaiian shirt and some baggy pants and walked around with an UNOPENED beer, like nobody would notice...someone told us that he was undercover and we just slammed the door in his face.

Guest MR. Slugworth

I ONCE BOUGHT A HOOKER...she was sucking my penis then pulled the badge on me..boy was i in big trouble....later i found out it was my unlce sam who was undercover,,,,

undercover cops suck...if it wasnt for all the undercover cops on the boardwalk at the beach i would have messed this asshoel up last night, he would have toally deserved it. he'll get his someday,probably not from me but what goes around comes around.

Originally posted by fr8lover:

when we were on spring break a group of people came into our hotel room and a guy they didnt know followed them in and pretended to be part of their group.

it was the funniest thing i had ever seen...some 35 year old guy trying to look like a college student or something, god only knows. he sported a hawaiian shirt and some baggy pants and walked around with an UNOPENED beer, like nobody would notice...someone told us that he was undercover and we just slammed the door in his face.

i dont know man...some dudes are just lame.

Guest imported_Tesseract
the other day at this local store/resturant/bar some motherfucker with a mullet, tight ass jeans and a fanny pack walks in around 1 or 2 in the afernoon asking where he can buy some exstacy, on top of that 50% of the people in the bar knew he was undercover...hahahhahaha...i swear cops now a days couldnt bust a handicaped 10 year old..

Its always funny to watch this shit!

especially when it turns that the guy sitting next to you, makin fun of that cop,

lookin completely ok is a cop to!

Hey Slugworth, you're uncle disguised in to a hooker so he could suck your dick,

man thats sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk.(kidding)

Archived