UNDERAGED CUMSHOTS

Hayabusa

Belong the mighty Oozinator

from super soaker

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BXJ0L6/qid=1146471767/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8515908-2431151?v=glance&s=toys

read the product reviews

I picked up this gun of fun the other day, and all I can say is, "AMAZING!" But I play with it so much I seem to run out of ooze quite often. Whenever I'm at a party and some of the girls want to play with my Oozinator, I have to tell them they'll have to wait awhile.

It's especially fun to play with when no one else is around (my parents absolutely HATE finding ooze around the house).

This may the most appealing toy for any older teen or adult. Come to think of it, I'm gonna go pump my Oozinator for awhile, my girlfriend might want to play with it and it needs pressure!

so is anyone gonna cop this thing to shoot OOoOOoOOZzze in the face of your enemies?

i know i will

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Safety Information

CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only clean tap water.

5 out of 5 stars Can get messy, May 2, 2006

Reviewer: Chiznarles (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

This is fantastic, but make sure you have some towels or kleenex to wipe it off because it can stain your clothes if you're not careful. If you wear a poncho you can prevent it from getting everywhere, but then you lose half the fun.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

4 out of 5 stars Makes a fabulous gift, May 2, 2006

Reviewer: D. Febrer "the bro66" (new york) - See all my reviews

I was pledging a frat this semester and we had to get the brothers a gift. We were stumpted, until one day we saw a commercial for the oozinator!!! They had a blast squirting goo all over us while we bent over in a circle. Oh, I'll never forget my first getting oozed by my brother, and neither will you!!

4 out of 5 stars LOADS of fun, May 2, 2006

A Kid's Review

I never thought that shooting ooze could be such fun. The Oozinator Blaster is so addicting that I often spend the entire day shooting goo all over. My mom even caught me in the bathroom just as I shot the ceiling. She was mad at me at first until I playfully shot her in the mouth. Now she lets me shoot her all the time as long as I don't dribble any on my new Addidas.